Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

Dear Santa, I dropped by the post office and picked up the package. It was literally my first stop after the airport after returning from Canada!

Awe man, how lucky is @Hiredgoons they might have gotten the :

yard%20o%20beef

My Santa sounds amazing!

Or maybe…

Semi-related, I had some of this the other day, so flipping good.

Gummy worm didn’t come to mind at first sight…

download

Good to hear the presents are to your liking! I do miss some of them on the photographs, but I don’t doubt they all arrived in good order! And my apologies for making you buy a waffle iron now :-). But to be honest, that particular cooking book even makes me want to buy a waffle iron, so I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!

I thought he’d given the go ahead.

Plus I am travelling on the 24th. And travelling light.

No way I can bring all of that and no way I was waiting until January 6th, even if that is Spanish Xmas.

At least I know what I am eating for breakfast.

I do have photos of all the stuff. I just didn’t want to clog up the thread so I picked the best ones.

I thought the pictures were awesome. It made me smile, and travel plans are understandable.

The first undocumented rule of Secret Santa is to post all the pictures!

This whole thread is one long smile.

Nobody here really waits until the Three Wise Men festivities. 90% of the presents are given on Christmas and then a couple token present stay wrapped until the 5th to “preserve tradition” or something weird like that.

We do still take the grapes on the new year ring, though.

Peeps here go mad during Reyes. Alot of that is refunding and exchanging gifts I think.

Hey Santa!

My package arrived today in the mail, and it appears to be in tiptop shape. I wasn’t 100% sure if the contents were wrapped, so I gingerly opened it. I saw the contents were wrapped but also noticed a detailed letter on top, so I closed the flaps and stuck the entire thing under the tree.

I did notice that the package came from Hillsboro OR, which made me smile, since I lived in Hillsboro, VA for almost 30 years. And all towns named Hillsboro are awesome (I do vaguely recall reading that there is a Hillsboro in just about every state!).

So bring on Christmas!!

To my Santa, a heads up. I will be traveling to Chicago for 12 days starting on Wednesday. So if the packakage arrives after Tuesday, I apologize for the delay in acknowledgement and opening.

I return on the 1st.

Whoa, I hadn’t been following this thread. I just got caught up and I’m so glad I didn’t miss that reading. Excellent, Mr. Gwinn. Excellent!

And as my Secret Santa probably knows, I’ve had my packages for a week or so now. They are currently the most festive things in the house.

-Tom

Not out of time yet, I just like the gif. ;)

Santa: I will be out of town Wednesday through 24th so if I don’t say I got it during that time that’s why.

I believe I have mentioned: This thread delivers!

… A potted plant! :D

Dear @ChristienMurawski: Your Santa confirms your gifts have been sent.