Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

I still need to sign up but never remember during times I’m able to go fill out the form!

Bumping the thread to remind @rowe33 to sign up. :)

-Tom

HA, great timing, thanks Tom! All signed up.

Finally got around to signing up!

In! 44556

I’m also in.

I think I’ve done maybe one of these before, in a real life thing. Might have been an office.

Looking forward to this.

Thanks to the organisers.

We’ve got 27 people signed up so far. Sign-ups close this Thursday, November 1, so remind your gaming friends and favorite podcasters to fill out the form before it’s too late!

Is there a list of who’s officially signed up so people who are 99.5% sure they did it can be 100% sure?

Here’s the list so far:

ExSWoo
RichVR
Jorn_Weines
JPR
marquac
tomchick
mjgreeny75
ArmandoPenblade
SadleyBradley
Vesper
Navaronegun
Chris_Gwinn
Galadin
Skipper
dwinn
Kadath
dennya
Dave_Perkins
Juan_Raigada
RothdaTheTruculent
Nesrie
Schurem
Charlatan
rowe33
ineffablebob
claybob
BloodyBattleBrain

Are you not going to join in yourself, @fire?

And where’s @ChristienMurawski’s name?

-Tom

@Clay and I did our own Secret Santa on Qt3 Slack last year. He gave me a beautiful book in December and I got him something in April. Here, the “Secret” part would actually apply!

And it was just you two? So, are you guys an item now? Clay certainly is dreamy, what with all his coding know-how.

:)

Haha. I’m afraid that I have to sit out this year. I have waaaaaaaaaay too much going on in my life and am afraid I won’t have time to put together something thoughtful and/or get it dispatched on time. I will live vicariously through the rest of you, though. :)

@Clay are we an item?

[ ] yes
[ ] no :(

Specifically, knowing what tends to be discussed in the Slack programming channel, I’m pretty sure you two are this item:

Form finally fully filled. Time to start priming the forum stalking senses.

I seem to be missing and I’m pretty sure I signed up!

(If my thing didn’t come through, let me know and I’ll fill it out again)

Sent in form, thank you!

Yeah, I don’t see your entry. Please do fill it out again.