Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

My incredibly generous Santa ordered me a copy of the great board game, Indonesia.

I had already bought a copy while abroad in Canada, and due to some logistical challenges I could not return that copy.

Luckily there was no problem returning the copy from Santa to spillsjefen.no, so I got a generous amount of store credit for my next purchase.

Today I picked up this package, which is 60% from my Santa.

Thank you so much Secret Santa! Your gift will bring a lot of joy!

Rook City? Excellent. Argent Adept is my personal favorite.

The collection with Rook City and Infernal Relics. Everything neatly tucked into the base game box now. There were a couple of spare separators (Unity and Ambuscade), which I guess are promos or something.

I want to hear about Millennium Blades! I remember the podcast Tom did, but that was before people were playing the final version.

Surly update! @Chris_Gwinn My bro-in-law sent me this today:

I have not posted about my gifts, because of timing this year. It was a weird holiday season,to say the least. Then I wanted to wait until I could properly start to taste it.

My Secret Santa was @Jason_McMaster and he got me some really good sauce and a couple of t-shirts from Birmingham. He knows I love to cook and furthermore knows that I don’t really get down to Alabama all that often. I mean, from time-to-time I go down to Georgia, looking for a soul to steal, but rarely to Alabama.

I’ll confess that I’ve only tried the Dreamland Bar-B-Que Sauce just tonight. I finally made myself a steak at the same place I keep the sauce, and…oh man…is this sauce good. It’s got the perfect mixture of sweet and heat for me. I sometimes have to add hot sauce to a sauce like this. Not so with this one. It’s got just the right amount of burn. Really good call, Jason.

I have not tried the Saw’s sauce yet, because I haven’t done chicken wings in a while, but I’ll let you know how that goes. I’m excited to try it. However, my Saw’s t-shirt…

Is in heavy rotation. It’s super comfortable and I love it.

As for the other thing that showed up randomly this Christmas, I’m not sure what to make of that. But I believe I can blame last year’s Secret Santa, @dwinn, for that. Sorry to let that horn in on your thank-you post, Jason, but I couldn’t resist posting something with Saw and Halloween that I received for Christmas in the same picture.

Happy New Year all, and sorry it took me so long.

-xtien

I kinda like it when people are way late posting gifts. Brings back the good Santa feelings!

Nice shirt, @ChristienMurawski! We should do a theme year sometime. “Every gift must include one item of pig-themed clothing.”

I couldn’t help myself

Awesome!! I’m glad you like the sauce! Those Saw’s shirts are really nice. That place is super cool too.

I don’t normally do selfies, so the quality isn’t the best. There ended up being about 7000 people at the Beerfest last night. Thank you @Jorn_Weines!

Drinking Hopslam btw.

Whoa, we’re in February already!?! Time flies…

Hope it was a good event!

I kind of love seeing posts in here months later.

Now that’s some smart event planning…February beer festival in the Midwest inside. We’re not that smart up here in West Michigan, we do ours outside.

@krayzkrok, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed James Cameron’s Story of Science Fiction and Aliens: Dead Orbit.

Thank you again for the gifts!

p.s. I of course enjoyed rewatching Doctor Strange.

Oh! We’re using our made-up names.

-xtien

I understood that reference!

Maybe. Who am I to judge?

-Tom

So, ehm, kind of hesitant to post this, as I am well aware that organising Secret Santa is a lot of work, and I do not want to push anyone to do that work (work I know I myself don’t have the time or stamina for)… if they don’t want to… but I’m going to post anyway because I just love the event so much…: shouldn’t there have been a Secret Santa 2019 sign up thread by now? Or have I missed it?

You haven’t missed it! I’ll start the sign up for 13th annual later today. Thanks for the reminder.

Great, glad to hear it! And awesome that you are going to take the trouble to organise all this yet again!