Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder.

Done!

In.

-xtien

“Welcome to the party, pal.”

It’s the gifts that keep on giving. One of my favorite shirts to wear. And a movie I got to watch to prep for an obscure show I do.

Very happy memory, opening that gift.

-xtien

I so totally want to do this, but I got screwed big time 3 or 4 years ago, and I’m very hesitant to commit again.

@Gladguy, sucks that that happened, but it’s a rare exception. Hate that it happened to you, but the vast majority of the time it’s a wonderful experience.

A few years ago my Santee never acknowledged his gifts. I was a little sad (I wasn’t looking for thanks, but just to know they made it safely and that maybe I hadn’t failed completely on the stalking), but I came back, and the next year both the receiving and the giving were a blast. :)

My son still loves that stuffed Viper :)

I’m in under the wire. Last year I had to skip due to being international for the season. Almost had to this year due to my location being a series of temporary stays. But have something stable for now. No combination lock boxes this year, but I look forward to stalking doing research into one of you soon.

Totally in for the first time ever, hope you people like breakfast meats (scrapple). Kidding, maybe. ;)

Scrapple! Whoa! I haven’t heard that word in forever.

My former father-in-law used to love making that for breakfast. Especially when we were on a trip where we stayed in a cabin or something. Being from Pennsylvania, I was most definitely on board.

-xtien

God yes please; I love Scrapple!

What is your stance on Moon Pies then?

Also amazing

Here we are!

I like that Craig asks about Moon Pies and @fire responds with a pie graph.

-xtien

My favorite Moon Pie in a movie is from the movie Off The Map.

My wife had never heard of them until I bought some at Bass Pro last year

Can you make a pie graph out of moon pies?

Let all who might be confused remember a very important lesson.

This disgusting thing.

Is no substitute for this glorious treat.

Imma cry now.

No worries. I will not disown or otherwise torment anyone who actually likes Pinwheels. Just don’t pass them off as the same thing as Moon Pies to me.