Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

I print out a Qt3 logo and tape it in the place my name would go on the return address. It’s not completely secret, but it’s close.

-xtien

Please. Just send Rich that episode of “Portlandia” and be done with it!

-xtien

Absolutely. I’ve been fortunate in that both Jason and Denny did fantastic. I did give hints, but not specifics.

Anyhow Denny got me a book I never would have gotten myself, mostly because it was a licensed video game book. But, you know what? I really enjoyed it, partly helped by the author being one of the principle people for crafting the Mass Effect world.

Also the stuffed Viper for my son was an inspired add on.

So I’m all for team forum stalk, it’s fun and often leads you to places you may have otherwise skipped! A deep dive into talk about whiskey you otherwise would ignore, or into a game you skipped.

Isn’t That what it is all about? That’'s why I am excited! You get to try to suss out, based on their interests displayed here, the best possible gift for your Santee!

I got even more excited just writing that!

Yeah suddenly internet stalking, or just on QT3, isn’t a character flaw but a Secret Santa trait!

Quite true. For some of us, and by that I mean pretty much everyone who has posted in this thread in the last 12 hours, it’ll be like using a fire hose to fill a kiddie pool.

Though, admittedly, that would be a fine problem for me to have ;)

I had a difficult time my first year in this and I wasn’t satisfied with that I got my Santee. The next year I did darn good. Also, the first year I let it be known who I was, the second year I didn’t. I think I liked the person not knowing. If I was able to give the person a moment of happiness that is more than enough of a reward.

Well, if we’re going there

CmasList

-xtien

My favorite:

I think it’s apparent what my favorite is.

-xtien

That is now, such a cryptic statement that if you became my Santee, I’d actually second-guess myself on my gift thoughts.

Actually, you’d be tough. I know I am hard to get stuff for; I am picky and there is the whole “Does he already have it?” factor. You’d be tough for reason 2.

While I don’t want an atomic bomb, I could use a grenade launcher. The buzzards are getting out of hand.

I have this one laminated. It’s on the fridge.

I laminate my favorite C&H strips and use them as bookmarks. Reading and happy remembrances all wrapped up in one.

I miss bookmarks.

But not books? :)

I still have the set of The Two Towers movie bookmarks from high school.

The Eomer/ Eowyn one is my regular usage one.

It was tough, but the pros of going digital outweigh the cons. But I still miss things.

My opinion on physical books vs digital