Why can't I stop listening to Queen all of a sudden?

Couple of things you miss if you only have the Greatest Hits compilation;

Teo Torriate
All Dead, All Dead

A word of advice, crank Teo Torriate, and before it gets to the 3:20 mark, make sure you have your pants and underpants off, and you’re crouched over something that you can hose off, because you’re going to shit.

Why? What happens at the 3:20 mark?

Take your pants off and find out for yourself, it’s actually like, 3:23. On the previous page I provided a link to the song on Youtube.

Yes, of course I listened to it already. I note nothing in particular happening at 3:23. What are you talking about?

Your mother has gold nipples.

Look. I like Queen. I listened to the song. I just don’t understand what you’re referring to at that moment. Could you please just describe the bit you find so cool, because I’m missing it.

Edited to be less confrontational.

I’m guessing he couldn’t find a link to the South Park episode.

:-)

And I don’t know what that refers to either. Never mind.

Queen was okay 30 years ago, and yes I know they kicked ass during the Live Aid stuff or whatever it was called… and yes Radio Ga Ga kicked ass, but The Birthday Massacre is where all you old school Queen fans need to go now. :) And yes I’m a fucking whore and so on. Whatever!

Gordon’s Alive!

This thread is boring… the TBM thread is so much cooler!!!

I officially like you less than Kerzain now.

Like I give a fuck.

don’t you? You mean all this completely retarded trolling ISN’T a desperate cry for attention? You mean to tell me you’re serious about loving this horrible band?

Yeah, I really adore this band. I don’t care what you or anyone else thinks. They fucking rock!!

and yet you act like WE should care what you think of them.

You don’t have to care. If you have a problem with my posting talk to Mr. Chick… If he wants me to cease and desist, then I guess I’ll comply, but until then, you’re just gonna have to deal with this totally awesome band!!!

I don’t even like Queen, and I’m offended that you’re shitting up their thread with this abortion of a band.

Wait.
Wait.
Waitaminute here.
You are actually comparing these fucksacks to Queen?