Why cords got to go

Is that a Pikachu N64 controller! Wow. I have one of those ugly orange models (bought it used…and cheap). It looks like an orange tootsie pop.

It’s a commonly held belief in some parts of the world (and the American south, as I understand) that, left alone for any extended period of time, cords of any time will call upon some ancient and arcane force (possibly something Quantum, even) in order to reconfigure their straight and exact lines into an intensely twisted conundrum that could only be rivaled by the fabled Gordian Knot both in configuration and in eventual solution.

Uh, entropy always increases in a closed system. Laws of Thermodynamics!!! HELLO!

:lol:

–scharmers

What, are you kidding? Are you dissing what is perhaps the most underrated gaming system in history? Lets see, Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Power Stone 1/2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Soul Caliber (I still play it even though I have SC 2 for xbox), Hydro Thunder, 4 Wheel Thunder, Gauntlet Legends (the best version ever made), Sonic 2…I could name at least another 15 if you ask me to.[/quote]

agreed, I have had my ps2 disconnected more often than my DC.
when I move crap around the DC gets hooked up first.

Why kids got to go. :twisted:

Cute li’l mess you got there, Dave. When it grows up in 5-6 years,
it’ll look like mine :)

(No kids, just a lot of computers and peripherals and consoles and…)

But without cords the kids will absent mindedly carry the controller somewhere and forget about it, then you won’t find it for a week.

My wavebird has disappeared for a day a couple times.

I’m soooo hoping that next gen systems put one of those homing buttons on the console that can make a cordless controller beep. Would a tiny speaker on the controller be out of the question?

Hmm. I’ll have to dial up Shiggy with this suggestion. Put a tiny speaker and a tiny mike on his holographic nuclear contraption controller, and there’s no stopping Nintendo!

Nope, just this:

Nope, just this:
[/quote]

Dude, as near as I can tell you wired up the cinder blocks!

That’s just excessive!

Really, ALL cords could be eliminated if they’d just gone with Tesla’s DC power instead of AC. Cancer be damned, I say. It’s a small price to pay for no wires.

“There’s like a civil war goin’ on with controllers. And there’s two sides; there’s wireless and there’s cords. And cords have got to go.”