Why does Barq's Root Beer have caffeine?

If we’re talking mass produced rootbeer I prefer A&W.

Well this just gets weirder and weirder.

May I suggest an Icee?

If you want to drink soda that doesn’t kill you, I suggest this:

Has flavors that actually taste good, but contains no sugar nor fake sugar.

That’s what my brother and nieces and nephews drink. They had me try one before we went to see Black Panther. It’s not bad. “flavors that actually taste good” might be overstating it a bit though, in my opinion.

A bunch of the flavors are legitimately good in my opinion.
Grapefruit, Mandarin, Raspberry/Lime are solid.

The Orange Vanilla is pretty good too, and tastes like a creamsickle, but that might not be for everyone.

I view all of these calorie/sweetener-free carbonated “flavored” waters the same: as best described by Twitter, re LaCroix.

edit: in particular,

Try the polar seltzer at least once. It’s noticeably better than every other flavored seltzer I have ever tried.

That’s not saying much.

You may, but IMHO it doesn’t go as well with popcorn.

Try it, and then tell me I’m wrong. DO IT!

YOU CAN’T MAKE ME PUT IT IN MY MOUTH

I hated flavored seltzers until I started drinking them anyway and then just… didn’t hate them anymore. I started drinking them because they are a whole hell of a lot better for you than diet sodas.

Plain seltzer is the devil’s stuff though.

Done!

I like to think this was one of the posts that prompted the action taken! :)

EDIT: Now I look like I bumped a 4 year old thread just to post that. I assure you, it’s another case of a spam post being removed instead of updated with (this is a spam post) or something useful.

Disagree.

Well, if we’re bumping the thread, I thought I’d tell @RichVR I agree with him. A&W is my favorite too.

He always seemed harmless to me, just one of those people who had to post in every thread. I guess I missed something.