Why play Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 with these high-tech rifles when you can use a bow?

Why play Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 with these high-tech rifles when you can use a bow? The video above details the best ways to kill people in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, except it misses the best method. A bow and arrow. You can get a set in the season pass for the game, and you can snag the whole package for free if you pre-order. CI Games announced the discount offer that will give early bird buyers the $30 season pass at no additional cost, if they’re willing to open their wallets before the official launch date. Citing the “long-term investment” in the community, CI Games CEO Marek Tyminski committed to supporting the game with additional content throughout the year. The season pass will include two single player story expansions, two multiplayer maps, an exclusive in-game vehicle, a special sniper rifle and the all-important compound bow and arrows. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 will launch on PC and PlayStation 4 on the 4th of April.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2017/02/01/play-sniper-ghost-warrior-3-high-tech-rifles-can-use-bow/

I really dug the open beta last week. The game was prety demanding on the medium difficulty and all the enemies seamed smart. Like hiding from you and flanking you all the time

If this allows you to play the campaign with co-op in the same way Far Cry 4 did, this will be a day one buy for me.

I played Beta and I’m really impressed. Of corse there are some bugs and CIG needs to fix it, but I think they have enough time to optimize everthing.