Wiping: Standing or Sitting

You do your business in the bathroom. Now you, I hope, wipe yourr butt.

• Standing
  • Sitting

0 voters

The answers may surprise you.

WTF kind of question is that?!?

Sitting of course. The minute you stand up, your cheeks are going to rub together, making more of a mess.
Also, dab, don’t wipe. Wiping just smears the shit around.
Also, use a baby wipe after everything else. To be sure.
Or take a shower. To be sure.

Sometimes… men are just weird.

Bidet! I’m not a damn neanderthal!

Huh. I didn’t know RichVR was from Europe. Butt yeah, he should know better.

The next poll will surely be back-to-front vs. front-to-back.

The women will surely (and correctly) tell everyone that the latter is the only way to wipe 🤭

Drunk thread?

Drunk thread.

Sometimes?

Okay so this is weird, but rub your hands together. That sound? Pretty normal, “something is rubbing something” sound?

Debates about dabs vs. wipes aside, I have on on three different occasions at work been in a stall next to someone when I hear that sound start up “okay, they’re wiping…” but it persists. For like ten seconds. Not an exaggeration. Just uninterrupted friction. Gives me the creeps. I’m afraid to find out who it is, I always wait for them to leave first.

It’s just Zvvxlvzz squeezing back into his personsuit, you creepy voyeur!

This is the non-barbaric way dudes.

OK, but won’t a geyser burn my booty cheeks?

So fresh. So tingly.

https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/our-products/fresh/wipes

The Valentine’s present I bought my wife 10 years ago…

Just make sure whatever you flush will break down in water. You don’t want to contribute to a fatberg in your local sewer system.

Man, when I was in India there were times and places where the water wand was the only option.

I never adjusted.

Ha ha – first thing I thought of too when I read this thread, one wipe charlies. (Never bought 'em because they seem superfluous other than for a camping trip.)

I googled “water wand india” and got garden hose attachments. Tell me it wasn’t so!

As to the poll question, I never knew standing was even an option.

A college roommate of mine polled our party guests one time on “TP: fold or crumple?”

Crumple won, IIRC, but in a surprise twist, all the folders were Catholic.

That’s where I got my first experience with it! Wet and wild baby!

This topic is so bizarre, but I can’t help myself. You’ve not really experienced anything though until you’ve seen the best Japan has to offer, and I am not just talking about the toilets that actually sing.