Wiping: Standing or Sitting

In a way, that would be less nasty. There’s just something about picking it up.

I would think the warm shower water would make the smell worse, no?

Agreed. We may not agree about fried dough, but about this we are on the same page. Very gross. You may have to let this person go. Nobody needs a friend where you can shake a shitty hand.

His excuse is that he’s extraordinarily concerned about hemorrhoids and doesn’t want to sit down on the toilet. So I bought him a squatty potty and had it delivered to his office. The whole office got a great deal of enjoyment out of this.

He took it home and now is really into it. Says the poop “just slides out”.

https://smile.amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Original-Bathroom-Toilet/dp/B00ESKVN7W

Heh…

Jesus goddamn fucking Christ

Nothing about that inspires confidence.

I have a hemorrhoid, it’s only a problem a few days a year. Tell your friend to sack up and poop like a normal.

In a related story is the squatty potty really that life changing?

I haven’t tried it, it was a gag gift, but he swears by it now. He props his feet up on the side of the stall when he poops at work these days.

He’s kind of a weird guy.

While this is hideous, I am slight jealous of his ability to poop in the morning and regularly. My bowels have have been so cooperative.

When I was in college and lived on campus we had a large communal bathroom with six stalls on one side and six showers on the other. I’ve always been hesitant about pooping in public and college was no different. I was so jealous of the guys who could poop in the morning while all the showers were going, the noise providing a modicum of privacy.

Psyllium Husks Powder. 1 or 2 teaspoons daily. Dissolve in water or juice. Looks gross, but mostly tasteless. Firm bowel movements, minimal wiping. Can’t recommend it highly enough.

I won’t discuss my bowel movements too much (this week, I experienced new sensations. I’ll leave it at that.), but here is some of the finest Engrish I ever encountered, during an emergency in the metro.

Closing in…

So amazing, you could believe it was made on purpose (spoiler: it never is).
For anybody interested in submitting this to the Unesco World Heritage show, it’s at the Onarimon station in Tokyo.

Wait so pushing it does nothing?

Thats sad.

You guys ever get all sweaty walking around all day and your asshole itches? I call it IAS, itchy asshole syndrome. And then you take a poop, and wipe your itchy sheisse chute, and it’s like a major assgasm, tremendously pleasurable? And then you keep wiping, and it feels fucking amazing, and you can’t stop won’t stop, but then like the dwarves of the Mines of Moria you delve too greedily and too deep and irritate your sphincter, and it hurts really bad, and need to sleep on your side for a couple days?

Not just me, right guys?

You are not alone.

Okay, you animals deserve this

I want to comment on this thread, but some threads are so perfect, so perfectly shaped, and have such a perfect texture that it would simply be gilding the lily.

approvingnod

Pushing gives you hemorrhoids. Try rocking back and forth or swiveling in circles at the waist instead.

Who is that? Randy Bachman back in the day?