The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I was with him here. There were lots of judgment mistakes many years ago, and we are in a seemingly endless war. Obama tried to distangle us, but couldn’t.

Of course, then he goes off the deep end, talking as if it would be okay if we were getting paid for endless war. And it will eventually come to a glorious end? What is that supposed to be mean?

Humanity’s existence is a series of endless wars.

Not we getting paid, him getting paid

The war on terror seems more endless than others. And doesn’t seem to ever require congressional approval anymore.

That is rather slippery of you, Agent Starling.

“War. War never changes.”

What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

Erdogan tells Bolton to swivel.

I scrolled down that whole tweet and only saw 2 trumpers. I guess the bots abandoned him for good.

Shitgibbon is butt-hurt and lashing out

Ok. Can we stop sending them federal tax money then?

Most of California’s recent wildfires didn’t even take place in forests.

This fuckin guy, I swear.

Rake and clean the forests, you lazy bums!

Aww man, just when he became all Presidential last night, he goes and does this. Give the poor guy a chance!

Forrest Management is my alternate universe Doppelgänger with an MBA.

Cutting off FEMA funds to just California is stupid, deliberately obnoxious and probably illegal.

In other words, just like every other thing Trump does.

Every single time partisanship is complained about by Republicans this needs to be thrown in their face… over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

No president has ever tried to punish the opposition party like trump has been. It should be criminal and not allowed to do this for sheer spite like he is.

60% of California’s forests are on federal land.

Written by the intern (“intransigence”.)

Trump’s actual comment was probably closer to, “Screw talking about the economy with a bunch of foreigners, I’m going to stay home and watch Fox in my pajamas.”