Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

It’s the autocorrect. Blame Google for now assuming that you are talking about Target the store.

Asking why a loony conspiracy theory group doesn’t like Freemasons seems rather naive.

I feel no shame at all in admitting being naive about loony conspiracy groups and their interrelationships.

Not knowing and fully understanding the long history of the Target store brand, QAnon, and the Freemasons seems rather reckless in this day and age. It’s explained pretty well in this book, which documents their interactions going back to the early 1700s.

http://www.amazon.com/A Quick Look at the History of QAnon, Target, and the Freemasons That Brought It Down/dp/B002KYHZLQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1546621084&sr=8

God damn.

Blame the hivemind. As more people joined google keyboard pool, the corrections get worse and worse. Mine keeps suggesting words such as Fortnite. I don’t want to know anything about Fortnite. Fornite fortnite fortnite.

It’s like Lincoln said, “When I beat my Fortnite score seven years ago my father brought forth, Along with some condiments, a new PlayStation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men Love a good sequel.”

Oh they do, but it’s in the back room and you have to know the secret handshake and code phrase to access it.

Well done.

Christ, is that why Google’s autocorrect has gotten so much worse?

I’m just guessing. It used to be better in Swype too, which never used these shitty internet words but that’s get-off-my-lawn territory.

I god damn hate the random capitalization bullshit in autocorrect. It tries to capitalize may every. Fucking. Time.

I detested the Apple walled garden of no cursing when I had my iPhone. Every curse word autocorrect ended up being some insanely non-similar word choice.

Android seems a little better at least.

Unless you’re using voice to text, then it bleeps f****** everything. But otherwise it’s mostly great.

It’s changed, I’m sure. I haven’t had an iPhone in quite some time.

I have an iPhone. It long ago gave up trying to stop me.

But may, it finally seems today to have stopped want in to capitalize it. I blame the Brits. Damn you Theresa!

I meant Android. iPhones suck and so do Apple fans.

Remember how not only are his idiotic game of thrones memes stupid because

The Wall didn’t stop people from immigrating into the kingdom

But also there was a “Mad King” who caused massive civil unrest culminating in the idea to burn the entire capital to the ground. That worked out well didn’t it?

If he even knows a single thing about the show (which is doubtful) then he’s probably confused that the people trying to get past the wall are very very white.

There is zero chance Trump has the attention span to follow Game of Thrones.