The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I guess this originally ran last June, but it’s still brilliant:

Trump is a compulsive liar - and I mean that perfectly literally, I’m not exaggerating for effect. He lies when there’s no need to. He lies even when other people know he’s lying and the lie can’t do anything but make things worse.

Could Trump mean that he hasn’t had a vacation in months? He considered the Texas trip business. I can’t think of any other rationale behind his statement.

He was in Mar-a-Lago for Thanksgiving, which was less than two months ago.

Trump thinks anytime he’s not on vacation playing golf and hanging out with his rich sycophants as ‘being in the White House’. I think it’s as simple as that.

what

Trump is gloating because someone else
Checks notes
Cheated on his wife and got divorced?

Trump needs to look n a mirror.

Trump is losing his shit as we speak.

Good Lord.

Oh yeah. He’s losing it.
Something bad must be going down.

Is he quoting Buchanan? Why is his name just sitting there in the middle?

Is it lying if you can’t actually remember what happened? If it was more than 15 minutes ago, it gets awful vague for Trump.

Should be another fun week of government shutdown. Fox will be full on defending Trump, blaming Dems, etc. Alexander Haig. At this point maybe it really will go on for months. Spiro Agnew. Maybe it’ll chip off a few more hardcore Trumpsters from the base, the longer this goes on. Henry Kissinger. I figure at least SOME federal workers out there must still be on board the Trump train, off the rails or not.

Oh, he’s actually quoting this crazy racist screed by Buchanan.
https://buchanan.org/blog/memo-to-trump-declare-an-emergency-135677

Because he is such a cretin he doesnt know who Dylan Thomas is.

Trump went to Camp David with staff last weekend.

Holy shit. These sort of losers like him and Duturdte in the Phlilipines needs to be violently deposed/disposed of but I will settle for jailed with his whole family and cronies.

Trump has come around to good ol’ Pat’s way of thinking. With a generous nudge by Stephen ‘Wormtongue’ Miller, of course.

Tonight? Seems like he did on the campaign trail, if not earlier.

Yeah, but he basically retweeted an actual Buchanan racist screed tonight.