Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

Rake and clean the forests, you lazy bums!

Aww man, just when he became all Presidential last night, he goes and does this. Give the poor guy a chance!

Forrest Management is my alternate universe Doppelgänger with an MBA.

Cutting off FEMA funds to just California is stupid, deliberately obnoxious and probably illegal.

In other words, just like every other thing Trump does.

Every single time partisanship is complained about by Republicans this needs to be thrown in their face… over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

No president has ever tried to punish the opposition party like trump has been. It should be criminal and not allowed to do this for sheer spite like he is.

60% of California’s forests are on federal land.

Written by the intern (“intransigence”.)

Trump’s actual comment was probably closer to, “Screw talking about the economy with a bunch of foreigners, I’m going to stay home and watch Fox in my pajamas.”

Oh man, how will the rest of the world figure this stuff out without the benefit of his vast economic knowledge?

I am sure the rest of the world is grateful that Trump has cancelled.

Yeah, it would also have had more random capitalization and incomplete sentences.

Is he going to watch Fox in socks?

I’m sure the folks at the WEF will be relieved they won’t have an infant in a shit filled diaper in attendance.

While the nation, bereft of FDA protections, will succumb to a pox, possibly transmitted via contaminated lox.

He will not watch it on the box.

Will he watch it in a rage?
He should watch it in a cage.

While lox rocks, only a lummox eats it it says Fox.

That doesn’t even make sense, but I guess it’s par for this shithead.

Have we looked under the couch cushions? Perhaps they’re there.