The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

My god here I thought destro becoming the president in the gijoe movie was fiction.

Zartan. It was Zartan.

With nobody around to proofread (or who will tell him how bad it makes him look,) sloppy stuff like this is happening daily now:

HELLO CLEVELAND!!

My favorite thing about this article is this:

Duh. Welcome to reality.

-xtien

I guess all the White House chefs are furloughed?

If there is anyone who knows crappy fast food, it’s this being.

He’s serving Wendy’s at the White House? That’s funny.

I despise Trump as much as any rational and empathetic person should, but I actually find this gesture somewhat charming (unless he’s promoting those specific brands). Supposedly he personally paid for it too.

Having said that, FUCK TRUMP.

I kind of don’t mind it either, but it seems a bit wrong to give one chain that kind of publicity.

How is it charming to serve a bunch of people cheap fast food when they visit you in the white house?

It would have been charming if Trump was manning the grill in the snow, flipping burgers.

This isn’t charming.

Well, for the keen of eye (or something), you’ll notice that there is at least both Wendy’s and McDonald’s on the table.

Though the McDonald’s packaging doesn’t jump out quite so vividly unless you know the packaging design.

I’m just amazed the President retains that non-obese body in such fine form, despite non-stop consumption of fast food. What a specimen! It’s also great to see our President promoting such healthy choices because the nation definitely isn’t teetering on the brink of an obesity catastrophe.

No joke. Had this been Obama–who would never have done this shit regardless, because he’s an adult, but let’s just play the imagination experiment–it would have been Five Guys and he’d be there, sleeves rolled up, working the grill. No doubt in my mind.

And he’d fork over the cash for it.

-xtien

OK, I retract my “charming” impression now that I realize why the food didn’t come from the WH cooking staff.

It’s nice that it will all be cold, too. Nothing beats a cold fast food burger…

I’m surprised the Trump Hotel isn’t catering, to be reimbursed at a later date.

Trump does not front money or value.

He literally bought the cheapest shit there is and then acts like he’s a hero for giving it away.

Hey man, he must have shelled out a cool $200 for that spread.

Maybe $100.