Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

I think we can agree that wasn’t written by the intern?

I think he is saying that we lose 300 Americans a week and 90% of that 300 leave through the southern border. Building a wall would trap them here so they can’t leave?

Or maybe by putting up a fence we can keep people in and thus we will be able to find the missing 300. Unless they have wheels of course.

(PS: a wall won’t stop it)

Hah! Great minds think alike. Thats what i tweeted at him :)

Knowing it’s a lie, but still accepting and supporting and repeating the lie as your own, is a way to signify yourself as a member of the tribe. Belonging is stronger than truth.

I guess this originally ran last June, but it’s still brilliant:

Trump is a compulsive liar - and I mean that perfectly literally, I’m not exaggerating for effect. He lies when there’s no need to. He lies even when other people know he’s lying and the lie can’t do anything but make things worse.

Could Trump mean that he hasn’t had a vacation in months? He considered the Texas trip business. I can’t think of any other rationale behind his statement.

He was in Mar-a-Lago for Thanksgiving, which was less than two months ago.

Trump thinks anytime he’s not on vacation playing golf and hanging out with his rich sycophants as ‘being in the White House’. I think it’s as simple as that.

what

Trump is gloating because someone else
Checks notes
Cheated on his wife and got divorced?

Trump needs to look n a mirror.

Trump is losing his shit as we speak.

Good Lord.

Oh yeah. He’s losing it.
Something bad must be going down.

Is he quoting Buchanan? Why is his name just sitting there in the middle?

Is it lying if you can’t actually remember what happened? If it was more than 15 minutes ago, it gets awful vague for Trump.