The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Getting back to yesterday’s conversation, a new Marist/NPR/PBS poll is up. Interestingly it has a higher percentage saying they definitely plan to vote against Trump (57%) than disapprove of him (53%, with 8% “unsure.”)

Slightly amending my position from yesterday, it could be this results from some people not liking Trump but also thinking they can’t “root against their team.”

Very nice. Well done by the Killers and Spike Lee.

Well, he didn’t order from BK for his American Food Feast. Just McDonald’s and Wendy’s. So, BK is entitled to feel hurt.

The problem with that take is that for the people Trump was speaking to and voted for him, online polls are considered just fine as a source of reference.

It really is time to stop acting like people are smarter than they are… and acting like being smart is something that is important in politics. It’s not. It should be, but it’s not.

And the problem with this hotcake is that Trump couldn’t finish in the top ten, lost badly, and bitched about it like a sore loser.

That kinda tells me that:

1. No one cared, and
  2. It all was probably a waste of money.

No one but his followers on Twitter, who are legion even without the bots, and who then spread it to cousin Bob, who tells the rest of the small town, etc.

Look, I’m not trying to be mean when I say this, but you and a lot of people who comment here live in a bubble.

And yet he still won the election.

“Won” the election.

So what were they spreading about this particular poll then? “Donald Trump isn’t a good enough businessman to even crack the top ten of American business leaders”?

Look, I’m not trying to be mean about this, but you missed my point very much and completely to trumpet some Real America-ness to someone and throw around bubble accusations at someone who was born and raised in St. Charles County Missouri.

He did. But national polling showed Trump losing and ended up being very close to the actual result.

So it seems that Trump is striking back at Pelosi? I wasn’t aware that he had the power to do this.

The State Department is part of the executive and they were likely heavily involved in organizing the trip, as well as providing government (military) aircraft and crews.

Not just that, but he WAS TRYING TO CHEAT but it DIDN’T WORK, so he criticizes the poll’s CREDIBILITY. He doesn’t just lie, his lies are the direct opposite of the truth.

…so you know damn well what they got out of it. They saw Trump’s tweets and bought it hook line and sinker. They also think Cohen is lying and won’t believe for a second that anyone even paid for the votes to win the poll, or they’ll think Cohen did a crummy job of paying them. Either way Trump is winning with them. All the brainy man talk around here doesn’t change that.

I suppose in his deranged mind and his idiot followers this is “winning” somehow.

He and they simply look even more pathetic. I am sure Pelosi is laughing at it “That the best you got ?”

ok2345