The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Is there a pool? Because damned if I’m staying at the Terrorist Inn without a pool.

There’s a rather amusing dopey moment in Sicario: Day of the Soldado that deals with prayer rugs, and makes zero sense. But that whole movie is dumb, and plays on these fears.

-xtien

The solution is to throw them in the garbage. If the GOP leaves them, they have no party and they’ll stop voting. Ideally people who were disenchanted with the system will replace them, but whatever.

Non-voters outnumber both Republican and Democratic bases by a ton. No one worries about those people because… they don’t vote. If the GOP kicks the racists to the curb, worst case scenario is they just stop voting like the majority of the populace.

Wait…so those things can FLY?!! I had no idea. So the ones the rancher found in the desert must be prayer rugs that were shot down by Border Patrol while attempting to fly illegals into the country. That makes perfect sense now. Also, it would seem to indicate the Border Patrol has things well in hand, no need for a wall.

You just know some moron will believe that tweet, right? I keep checking the replies trying to find him.

Republicans are just going to have to die off. They already are.

They abandoned reason a long time ago when they embraced science denial turned their back on Democracy and of course their bigotry which is their only unifying philosophy.

They wont be missed.

100%

They are proven liars about everything… Never believe anything they say unless it comes from a reliable source, IE: not them.

You know fresh sociopaths are born all the time, right?

Yeah but we now have two solidly sane generations coming up.

Sure there are loonies in there but much less than before. Look at how they vote. Look at their beliefs and attitudes. The kids are alright.

I’m sure QAnon is already on it.

Isn’t a chunk of those generations posting about how much they hate Gillette tho? Those links in the other thread aren’t coming from boomers.

Looks like its coming from the dag end of the Gen Xers as far as I can tell.

I didnt see a lot of Boomers in the polo and tiki torch crowd.

That’s why the GOP doesn’t, though, because it means they lose every election by a lot for many years, basically until they either figure out how to get a whole lot of current non-voters or successfully split the sane voting population.

My thoughts on this are definitely biased by my family’s unfortunate political composition, but I haven’t seen a whole lot of evidence that it’s “much less”

I’d be loathe to write off the alt right as a fringe minority. Clues to the widespread nature of it pop up all the time, like an entire class of schoolkids in some random shithole of a town doing Nazi salutes in a photo.

They are definitely fringe.
They are simply loud.

Racism is widespread, but not the overt tiki torch variety.
Most people are quietly racist. Which isn’t great, but it also doesn’t generally result in burning crosses or white hoods.

Fair do’s. Could just be my experience and limited sample size, yours maybe more accurate.

This. A million times this. A billion times. This WH doesn’t get to call anyone else a liar. Anyone else.