The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Credit where credit is due, Rudy had already thoroughly disgraced himself before he volunteered to be Trump’s ambulatory chamber pot!

Noooo! Don’t fire Rudy!

Ru-dy! Ru-dy!

Meanwhile, Donnie (or his intern) is busily providing excuses for another employee:

This is interesting because a while back it was said Sanders would be gone by now, seeking greener pastures by the New Year. And yet here she still is, for the moment anyway. Is she stuck with them? Are they stuck with her? Or both?

So what is her job now? What does she do to earn her pay? Just hang out?

TV appearances on Fox.

It’s just them doubling down on engaging with their base, and completely ignoring everyone else.

She was on Fox just today to claim that she “has never seen people so happy to destroy a kid’s life”(in Ref to the Cov MAGA goons)

Coming of course from an administration that purposefully orphaned thousands of children as a political stunt. I hope she gets hit by a bus.

EDITED to properly quote Sanders

SNL needs to do a skit one of these days where various GOP members (Trump, Sanders, McConnell, whoever) wake up one day and find they’re black, or Hispanic, or gay, or a woman. Antics ensue and they learn a valuable lesson by day’s end!

Why would they ever do something nuanced when they can just do a game show parody.

It’s not your decision, you fat piece of shit.

It is a good move by Trump. What is Pelosi going to do to stop him?

Well I assume he’ll march at her while beating an empty KFC bucket. The right wingers will wonder why she doesn’t simply move at the way and blame her for the confrontation.

Citation needed.

Leave the lights off?

Not vote on the joint resolution of congress, which is required to hold a joint session to host the President?

I mean, seriously, she can just not do that and then it doesn’t happen.

She could do that, but then she becomes the petty one in the general public view.