The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

“Executive time” means on the crapper ranting on Twitter right?

Or watching Fox

Trump squeezing out a nasty one while watching Fox is pretty close to what I imagine hell is.

♫ It’s the circle of life ♫

He made queso.

uff, I am a bit heavy-weighted myself, and that’s one thing I would never call him out. Even if he’s such an a*hole and narcissist, faking his weight and whatever, c’mon

Whereas as a self-loathing fat man, I view it as an entirely reasonable angle of mockery. I mean, just one of an almost infinite variety thereof, so of course it probably isn’t reasonable as a common attack vector, but one nonetheless!

Yeah, when he’s specifically said he’s the fittest President ever, his doctor is obviously lying about his weight, and he prides himself on appearance for some reason, it seems like a valid thing to attack. It’s sad that we lose much better people every day to heart disease, etc, while he somehow keeps ticking along.

And don’t forget about the constant coordinated attacks on Clinton’s health, despite her obviously obese unhealthy out-of-shape opponent.

Hey, look who’s back as his medical advisor! Just in time for his physical!

Well that 50 pound weight loss isn’t going to write itself!

I wasn’t trying to mock Trump. I’ve got a gut too. It’s more just wondering how healthy he is. He does look like he’s gained weight.

His cholesterol level came back “Kentucky Fried Chicken”.

There is no requirement that the POTUS be fit in anyway. My problem with this approach, and most of his approaches, is not only is he obviously lying about it, some medical doctor with an obligation to health is signing off on these lies.

Being President is probably astoundingly stressful, even if you’re half-assing it like Trump. Still, his girth doesn’t make the top 10 list of reasons he’s a disaster, and I understand what stress-eating is like.

I’m not into body shaming either–I’m no spring chicken myself–but seriously, fuck him. He makes his bones tearing people apart for their looks. Calling out a woman who ran against him as ugly. Making fun of an opponent for being small. Running beauty pageants for fuck’s sake.

Fuck him. You reap what you sow.

-xtien

I think Trump is more immune to the pressures of the office than previous presidents because he has little sense of responsibility and the burden that brings. He’s not worried about others, only himself. I think the only stress he has is his frustration at not being able to govern like a dictator and whatever worries he has about Putin.

This is a guy who has apparently worried in the past about being poisoned, and I can only think that’s a fear of how Putin and the Russian oligarchs operate.

Considering 60% of his time during the workday is spent tweeting and watching Fox News, I’d hardly call his Presidency that stressful.

That’s on a day he doesn’t play golf. When he golfs, he has to squeeze all that executive time into just a couple of hours - that must be highly stressful.

I do understand this. You know, but if my friends, for some reason, would tell, oh look that fatty Trump, I would feel pissed. What might they think of me? Oh here is our fatty friend. Yeah sure, Trump is an asshole, but being fat, yeah, that’s really not the point…

I get that. I do agree. And I feel ashamed for basically playing his game by saying, “Well he does it, so why don’t we?”

I guess I’m just sick of having to play by a different set of rules. The asshole makes fun of women for having periods. Honestly.

But your point is well made.

-xtien