The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I just did my taxes, and my refund was down a helluva lot more than 8%… and I owe the state money now. Granted, my wife worked a lot more and I got a substantial promotion, so we likely got bumped up a tier.

Apparently they reduced the withholding rate to make the effect on each paycheck look big. This is now backfiring since a lot of people now owe money at the end if the year. 12D chess!

That does make sense, and to be fair, my monthly take home pay did increase a bit.

Still, disappointing to miss a large refund.

thatsthejoke.tiff

What are we, animals?!

you omitted the /s

That would then be yiff.

Isn’t it obvious?

I see Trump was quite busy on Twitter today. Nothing better to do I suppose?

I sit and tweet, I tweet and sit, and on a tweeting seat I shit.

…says the guy who spends most of his time fearmongering and demanding that his opponents be persecuted.

says the guy who’s been on a continual rant (along with other Republicans) for the past 20 years.

You realize he’s whispering “just let it happen” in our ear as he assaults us, right?

So… there’s no emergency at the southern border?

Err, yes, except for the caravans and the 42 million Latinos that are trying to force their way into the country at this very second. In fact, Fox & Friends has now verified that fourteen additional caravans have formed in response to my incredible SOTU address!

Lol.

Look, just because I happen to end every tweet with my bitcoin wallet address, doesn’t mean I am necessarily soliciting bribes.

Was this an actual thing that happened??