The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

No, not everybody. Sorry Xtien.

But since your family produced you, there must be some good somewhere?

That Turning Point group is evil.

Were you aiming for the “Stupid shit you see on Facebook” thread?

No. I used the search function for “Dumb stuff linked from GeoCities” and wound up here.

-xtien

Oh, good.

What’s the second crisis? The Emergency Declaration/Wall being the first.

Hell if I know. I assume it’s somehow related, but only because I can’t imagine Trump focusing on more than one thing in a single day.

Maybe today’s the day he fires Mueller following on from news that Ivanka might get deposed soon.

Barr did get confirmed yesterday so that’ certainly within the realm of possibility.

I figured the other constitutional crisis would be an indictment dropping for someone in Trump’s family, but since Muller plays his cards really close to the vest, I think something involving Barr and Muller seems more plausible.

Oh good Lord, I’m waking up to the Moron in Chief declaring the [not really a] National Emergency. FML.

So I’ve just been half-watching a muted, captioned stream of this out of the corner of my eye, but I’m pretty sure he said he didn’t need to do this to build the wall?

Here’s the quote I found:

“I didn’t need to do this…I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn’t need to do this. But I wanted to do it faster.”

Good thing he waited two years then.

Old emergency: 9/11
New emergency: Boredom

LULWUT

In his declaration of a national emergency, Trump literally just said, “I didn’t need to do this.”

FFS