The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I’d say that Trump somehow turned Coulter away but I can’t possibly fathom him having any levels invested in Cleric.

If it makes you feel better, last night I was arguing with someone about Trump. Started ok. Then he started talking about how math shows certain races are better. How eugenics is sound science. Another person started arguing that while eugenics was sound it was morally distasteful. Then the word ‘inferior’ came out.

Oh he also wanted to make naturalized citizens ineligible for government posts. I pointed out that would mean 3 out of 4 of the people on the group chat.

He’s not even white. I’m now curious what dungeons he hangs out that he’s picked up this much neo-nazi stuff. I get the tech-lord i-am-so-smart thing. I tried so very hard to explain to him how arbitrary these things are, but I don’t think I made much headway. The only thing I could have succeeded in was embarrassing him, and that does not change minds.

From what I’ve seen, when it’s a non-white talking insanity like this, it means that it’s every other non-white group that’s the problem, not his/hers. Of course fellow white subscribers to all of these beliefs would happily toss this person into the same fire they’d toss all the other minorities without a second thought.

Check out the pitch of Trump’s voice in this bit:

WTF?

Yeah that’s a good point. He’s Chinese. I reminded him, for example, that Chinese were portrayed as dull and dumb from say opium wars on. He’s internalized all this racism and doesn’t even realize it. It’s just kinda sad because he’s a bit old to be thinking this stuff so simplistically. He must have just gotten mugged a lot or something.

What’s curious, now that I think about it, is that I don’t think he expected blowback on his comments. That means he’s used to doing it and having them be accepted among like-minded friends.

My guess is that that’s the tone that somebody else used when describing the likely chain of events to him, as it makes sense to use as an exasperated tone in casual conversation. Then, he just repeated the intonation because he’s an imbecile and doesn’t understand which parts of words are important.

Just giving Alec Baldwin easy fodder for this weekend.

Leadership!

I hope you invited him to Qt3. We could use more diversity.

If it’s “gman-style” diversity, no thanks.

Has someone done this yet in the drunk Trump voice?

Oh damn, I’ve been listening to the speech at normal speed. What was I thinking? Switching to 1/2 speed immediately.

Wilson appeared to be talking about the news about prosecutors having evidence of Stone’s comms with Wikileaks and co.

Man this kid is dumb as shit:

Obama didn’t declare a national emergency… didn’t go around Congress and steal funds from other parts of the government to fund Obamacare. But who the hell needs facts?

Also, he’s using that meme wrong. Isn’t that the “but that’s none of my business” one?

Pence had a bad time.

Imagine that a conference that has given numerous awards to John McCain and now has an annual award in his honor gave a particularly chilly reception to the Vice President.

Frankly, Pence is luckily that he wasn’t booed.