The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Lol, the last couple of lines at the end just make it brilliant.

It’s the “without retribution” that makes it scary.

I think the utter lack of any reaction is worse. It’s not even a rallying cry against the dirty Europeans. It’s just an embarrassment.

Looks like something is making him nervous…

I wish I had a recording of an old episode of the Rush Limbaugh show from back during the Rodney King era, where, for thirty minutes, he sat in front of a 0.5-second long clip of King struggling while being beaten, and talked shit about him the entire time. The clip played non stop. And Limbaugh spent the entire episode justifying the beating.

This was before the riots.

No puppet, no puppet.
Wait, what does puppet mean?

“Intelligence officials in the briefing responded that that was not consistent with any of the intelligence our government possesses to which the president replied, “I don’t care. I believe Putin,”” McCabe told host Scott Pelley in an interview with 60 Minutes released Sunday.

body language is fun, by which I mean terrifying

I’m not subjecting myself to 15 minutes of Trump unless you explain why anyone should.

Haha, I tried to get through it myself and just couldn’t bear more than a few minutes.

I think she’s saying his body language says trump is sad and low energy.

What could go wrong?

A certain somebody sure does sound like he’s freaking this morning.

Capture4789

I can smell the fried chicken flop sweat from here.

What is happening that’s making Trump flip his wig?

He’s obviously got a guilty conscien… hahahahahahahah, no that’s not it.

He’s probably a bit upset that Infrastructure Week hasn’t started so well, even though it’s just a two day work week for him, with the holiday.

Some media outlet could print abject lies, and still DJT would have less than zero ground to call them out on ‘lies’ or ‘dishonestly’. Literally the first true statement he made in his ‘presidency’ was just recently when he said he ‘didn’t need to do this’ (declare national emergency). Pathological liars don’t get to call out anyone else for ‘dishonesty’.

NYT has a story on how Trump has been fighting investigations. The new fact in it was that Trump asked his AG if he could appoint a Trump buddy over the investigation by the Southern District of NY.

The administration continues to deny this allegation.

So Trump is really sweating that stuff. Makes sense since he doesn’t have the same kind of power over a State as he does over Federal stuff.

He’s a guy with so many skeletons he can’t even remember where they are all buried, or even if they are buried.