The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It was a different time. Upper-class twits were an acceptable target then.

The big, beautiful wall.

A terrible video showing some minor construction…I have no idea if it’s actually related to a border wall…is unremarkable. But it’s interesting in that it came from a Trump SuperPAC in a fundraising email. This is how you keep a base riled up.

It seems like THE WALL is a self-defeating idea, because whatever is built up in the heads of his supporters, will never be matched by any actual construction. And all it takes to destroy it’s value is one cell phone video of a dude with an improvised rope ladder getting over it.

Meh, easily written off if you are a true believer. If Demorats had given Trump the wall we deserve, it’d be a hundred feet higher, be electrified, made of unobtanium, and impossible to climb over or dig under.

Wall cannot fail - it can only be failed.

Yeah, he did the best he could with the Dems obstructing all the time. Not his fault. Never his fault. Trump is the best. Trump is great. Trump is God!

That can’t be.

That video shows a portion of a fence being rebuild in New Mexico many months ago (funding authorized prior to trump I believe.) It’s not new or current or a result of the recently passed budget. None of that matters though to the cultists.

I said this before, but I would be happy to be that guy. The fact I am on Oxygen would make it even more embarrassing for the losers who want a wall.

The best part about that video is that it’s clear there are no concrete footers being poured as the wall sections are lowered into place, and that the wall sections do not extend very far underground. Combined with the loose soil clearly shown in the foreground of the video, it all means a $10 shovel can defeat the 30 foot wall in a matter of minutes.

You can read the opening statement in full here: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

It’s pretty lit.

Was just coming to post that. Heh, tomorrow is going to be awesome.

I love how he keeps referring to Trump’s “TV lawyer.”

Daaaaaaayum

Lordy, I hope there are tapes! ™

Cohen: Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not.

Sigh.

Next.

Just as an aside, I think there’s a general perception that “direct evidence” (witnesses testifying to what they saw) is the gold standard, and anything circumstantial can be waved away as not mattering. (I blame Law & Order.)

In court circumstantial evidence is often better quality, more useful, and more reliable than direct evidence. After all, witnesses can be tampered with, manipulated, mistaken, or have other motives.

Remember: a smocking gun would literally be circumstantial evidence.

images%20(11)