The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

The Koch brothers have a strong libertarian ethos, so there is some crossover to progressives.

But they are very strong cultural forces behind climate change denial and against expansion of health care. So… “not that bad” depends on how much weight you give those issues as well

Hahaha

Video1551836614320

Biggest fraud in American history. Quite possibly world history.

This has got to be the most pathetic story about Trump I’ve seen so far. What a loser.

It’s been nice knowing you, Alaska, but China will take good care of you.

I guess what surprises me is that there was -some- foresight at some point to bury that stuff. That was long before election time. Trump today seems like a lost idiot, so was he more lucid then or was he taking direction from someone to prep him for a run loooong before he jumped into the arena?

Probably his army of lawyers.

DJT, the ultimate fraud in perhaps human history, assumes everyone else is as fraudulent as he is.

What I read made it sound like it was associates of Trump that made the call, not Trump himself. So it might have been others trying to clean things up once he opened his mouth about Obama’s grades.

But that’s what he always does. “That school better not release my transcripts.”, etc. Then someone acts on it.

Didn’t Trump flirt with running in 2012? That may be the source of the foresight.

That and he’d been hammering Barry about his college grades.

Barry?

Obama

Haha Haha

https://sports.yahoo.com/like-clemson-north-dakota-state-served-fast-food-by-president-trump-at-white-house-180234037.html

You call Obama Barry?

People who hammer Obama on grades and birth certificates do. He was using the nomenclature of people like Trump when talking about Trump. Kinda like when people refer to the US as “Murica!” when speaking about a particular crowd.

Trade Wars are easy

I also sometimes refer to him as Barry in some posts, eg 👉

🎵🎵
Barry come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Barry come back, you can blame it all on us
We were wrong, and we just can’t live without you
🎵🎵