The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Dayum, Samuel L. Jackson! You go.

This post is all his words from an article in Esquire.

You’ve been vocal about Trump. A lot of people have their beliefs but are careful about stating them, because they don’t want to jeopardize their career.

I think we feel the same way that all of the motherfuckers that hated Obama felt for eight years. So they said all that shit. They put fucking pictures up on the Internet of Michelle sitting with her legs crossed with a dick hanging down. We feel the same way that they feel or they felt about Obama being the man, even though he wasn’t fucking ruining their lives; he was trying to help their lives.

This motherfucker is like ruining the planet and all kinds of other crazy shit. And the people think that’s okay. It’s not fucking okay. And if you’re not saying anything, then you’re complicit. And I wouldn’t give a fuck if I was a garbageman and I had a Twitter account; I’d tweet that shit out. I’m not thinking about who I am and what my job is when I do that shit.

Do you worry about antagonizing fans?

I know how many motherfuckers hate me. “I’m never going to see a Sam Jackson movie again.” Fuck I care? If you never went to another movie I did in my life, I’m not going to lose any money. I already cashed that check. Fuck you. Burn up my videotapes. I don’t give a fuck. “You’re an actor. Stick to acting.” “No, motherfucker. I’m a human being that feels a certain way.” And some of this shit does affect me, because if we don’t have health care, shit, and my relatives get sick, they’re going to call my rich ass. I want them to have health care. I want them to be able to take care of themselves. This is how I feel. And I count to one hundred some days before I hit “send,” because I know how that shit is.

-xtien

“Can you turn into a cat?”

Damn, you go Samuel L.

SLJ, 2020!

That’s pretty funny.

Samuel L. Jackson was an usher at Martin Luther King’s funeral. He’s been woke for a long time.

Wow, I didn’t even know he was in Ragtime. It’s weird to realize that Samuel L Jackson and James Cagney made a movie together. I also just realized they’ve both played characters that killed someone hiding in a car trunk.

Maybe he is referring to this:
https://gfycat.com/gaseousfrigidamazonparrot

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Totally unbelievable, Trump would never cheat on Putin.

Totally unbelievable.

We all know Putin is the husband.

Apropos Trump’s “I got the bikers” quote to Breitbart…

And there are Russian bikers “Night Wolves” who like to act like bodyguards for Putin.

trump army ready to roll:

Anyone read the Boomer Bible? Trump and Harry have a bit in common,

I throw up a little every time I read “Christians for Donald Trump”. Jesus must be rolling in his gra… Oh right.

When a reporter asked trump if he prefers the old testament or the new, he responded “There’s very fine scriptures on both sides.”

He’s literally just linking to Breitbart now. No article…just here, America, check out this cool news site I guess:

Anyone surprised? Anyone?

I felt the sudden increase in blood pressure while reading that. I’m not joking, sometimes the rage induces a physical response. I hate this man so much.

Absolutely. Imagine being the New Zealand PM and being forced to listen to that stain.