The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Should’ve refused the call.

Can’t NZ and most of the commonwealth, plus Germany classify Trump as hate speech and just ban him on the airwaves?

Extremist violence by people like me against others, that’s just a few disturbed individuals.

Extremist violence by others against people like me, that means they are all bad and banned.

“Those guys only voted that way because i told them to, in order to mislead the American people about our motivations”
-said out loud to the American people

Fucking infantile asswipe.

👆 what Mr Oberly said

He just tells it like it is!

You just can’t parody this. The Onion would have written tweet but they can’t, because Trump just says it.

The biggest fraud in American history talks scandals.

“Mary, the President of the United States is on line 1.”
“Send him to voicemail.”

So how would the Donald have reacted if Obama or Bush (don’t remember who was President then) had called him and told him to keep his Atlantic City properties open because the area needed the jobs?

drevil

Whatever the dynamics of the Conway marriage, George Conway has been speaking truth to these goons, and basically has been clowning Trump like the moron he is for months now.

I’ve been thinking recently between Trump and gishgalloping trolls on the internet, I think derision and public shame is more and more the correct response. I am normally a soft-spoken person and try to be polite even to pseudonymous strangers but I think there’s different types of people I disagree with on the internet

1. the honest ones. These you think you can reform/save, or have an interesting conversation. Rare.
  2. The disingenious trolls. These guys are just there to argue and score points. The correct strategy is to ridicule them when they are being dumb. Don’t be polite. You’re not arguing against one person, the argument is viewed by the greater public which may be influenced by what they read.
  3. The mean. Shame them for being mean and magnify what they say (thought I guess this qualifies for slippery slope).

We’ve passed sound bites, now it’s fucking bullshit 24/7 with these guys, not even an ounce of shame. Lie and keep lying even when shown evidence to the contrary. Have to take the gloves off and fight dirty. The dumb public isn’t going to be swayed by your genteel behavior.

This is almost tan suit levels of unpresidential.

Whoah, whoah, whoah, let’s not go nuts.

That’s presidential level projection right there. Perhaps today is the day DJT became President.