The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

We need a new Weekend at Bernie’s.

I hope this shit has Lindsay Graham asking himself some hard questions. Also, crying himself to sleep.

Naah. If any of these people were the kind who might ever regret their actions they’d all be dead by now.

The Russian farms are going hard after McCain today.

Like, harder than when he was alive.

No too surprising… there’s nothing McCain can say that FOX news can misinterpret now. Silence is always the best way to keep a fool talking.

They deserve to be attacked, cause they have gold stars and nobody gave him one. Wait, I mean, I meant to say he has the most gold stars anyone has ever seen and those pathetic losers only have one. He likes families with lots of gold stars.

Participation stars you mean. They didn’t even win.
Trump likes veterans that aren’t dead. Stars are for losers.

Even this dude wants DJT to STFU.

We’re only a couple weeks and a dozen scandals away from Trump mocking Crenshaw’s eyepatch and calling him a pussy.

I bet Trump is going to be pissed that McCain won’t thank him when he finally stops slamming McCain.

He wasn’t even at the State of the Union. Some patriot he is!

Holy shit, if you want to see how fucked up Dan Crenshaw’s supporters are, read the responses to that tweet. They are all conspiracy theory nuts.

i.e., mainstream GOP.

Exceedingly rare moment of honesty from DJT.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1108486334883250178

Noted economic expert DJT on the economy.

It’s amazing that he’s made it 70+ years without committing a single mistake. Even in his failed marriages, I’m sure it was completely his ex-wives’ fault instead of his cheating, etc.

I don’t have to do that, I just need to turn up for dinner with my family.

I read them. I mean, any republican legislator should be horrified and ashamed of his supporters.