The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Because the Republicans know their internet security better. Oh wait, most of them still don’t understand email.

Also Anonymous will probably now hack them because that sounds like a challenge.

My grandfather once asked me what the difference was between Google and email. He was a Republican.

Oh man, I just came here to post that. Gave me chills. If Mark Hamill wants to be even more of a national treasure, and a true Patriot with a capital P, he’ll keep doing these indefinitely. It’s an absolutely perfect commentary.

Did Mark Hamill actually voice the Joker cartoon in the 90s then?

You’re…kidding, right?

I have no idea! I didn’t watch any cartoons in the 90s!

OMG the 90s were an AMAZING decade for cartoons. Batman, Gargoyles, The Tick, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, EXO Squad just to name a few…

You are in so such a treat! @BrianRubin has a great list to start with.

I was in junior high / high school in the 90s. When I turned 13 away went the childhood toys and cartoons and comics! I missed a bunch!

Yeah man, just start with Batman then Batman Beyond, all so good. The other ones I mentioned are amazing as well.

I even love more obscure 90s cartoons like Earthworm Jim and Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys. Man what a great time for American cartoons.

Maybe cause the 80s cartoons were so bad that I missed looking at them. Cause damn, those were bad.

Wow Batman won four Emmy’s? Who knew?!

Don’t forget Space Ghost Coast to Coast!

Maybe we can survive the next 4 years by making all the Trump threads about cartoons, instead. At least till the bombs fall

There is no argument that they were bad in the 80s, but there were some great reboots of transformers and Ninja turtles later on. Wish there were reboot Dino riders, wheel warriors and mask with something half way decent. Cool toys with horrible cartoons.

Heck, look at what they did with MLP:FIM. My daughter loves it, and I don’t hate it.

How exactly is government power being used to target you as a conservative? Is the government keeping you down because a woman you don’t even know can have an abortion? What about two men can get married? Or public money not being used to force your religion on others? Or did Obama actually show up at your door and take your guns?

I’m guessing if you’re posting on these forums you aren’t one of the top 1% whom would actually benefit from republican economic policies as well. Maybe that is a generalization though.

I think democrats are fully aware of the dangers of government power now as republicans have already gone crazy with power, falling in line behind Trump as if there never was any rift between the two.

Most likely they will choose to double down when they get power, and make sure conservatives never gain power again, by force if necessary- and then we get civil war.

Or the conservatives do it first, and we get a civil war that way. Unless moderation and respect for minority rights become a thing again, we will become Syria with nukes sooner or later, and probably in my lifetime.

Have you or someone close to you worked in academia lately?

What has happened to you in academia?

Me, nothing. However, someone very close to me daily navigates an orwellian minefield of questions that cannot be asked, research that is off-limits, and conclusions that cannot be drawn while not daring to express a “wrong” political opinion that would mean career suicide.

That doesn’t sound like government interference.

Yeah dude that’s just people being assholes on Twitter.