The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Yeah, no, that has nothing to do with the government. Blaming the federal government for the current state of campuses is just flat out wrong. That one falls on SJW and the “any chance of someone feeling even the littlest bit bad must be avoided” attitude that has roots in the 90’s.

Except a lot of it is. The Diversity offices that now function as a commissariat sprung up to enforce expansive federal interpretations of titles 7 and 9.

The liberal leanings of many academic is a factor of the people there, much more so than any kind of legal requirement… feel free to offer some concrete evidence to the contrary, but I think your gonna have a hard time supporting such a case.

But seriously, this is the great injustice that makes you feel like the government is destroying your life? Something that didn’t even happen to you?

Has anything at all happened to you where the government somehow harmed you?

Few people in America have experience of having their lives destroyed by the government. I’d like to keep it that way. There are many times and places it hasn’t been that way at all. In academia you are more likely to run into a marxist than an open conservative. That terrifies me. What starts in academia usually filters into society at large in a couple decades.

Have you considered that perhaps your fears are not based in reality as much as propaganda?

Serious question, not meant pejoratively. What concrete things have transpired at the behest of the government which are so terrible? Can you come up with actual concrete examples?

So… I guess Stalin is now cool, according to Sean Hannity.

A very small slice of what I am bothered about.

http://www.californialawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Gersen-and-Suk-37-FINAL.pdf

Ahh, you’re just an MRA, got it.

OMG is this a sign that Trump actually has the ability to censor his tweet?. Naw he just ran out of characters.
Here is a hint Donald, always save room for the insults.
Meryl Streep, hugely overrated, never meet me but attacked me on Golden Globes, She is an old washed up has been- desperate for attention or paycheck. SAD!

I’m wondering if it might not be a good idea to persuade everyone even somewhat famous to spend the next four years publicly slagging off DJT, so that he’s so busy tweeting about it he can’t do anything presidential.

Alternatively, maybe we can do a reverse “Wag the Dog” create a separate twitter universe where 90% of all Trump tweets are only seen by folks in the White House and folks in on the game.

Employee an army of bots and few humans to respond to him. Task somebody like MSNBC to make a TV shows being outraged by his tweets, but ensure that only White House staff and Trumps family can see the shows.

Allow roughly 10-20% of his tweets to be seen by the general public, basically, only the stupid ones where is going after the media or celebrities, nothing about foreign affairs, policy issues, and absolutely nothing about nuclear weapons.

Unfortunately the last thing we have to worry about is him acting presidential.

Anyone remember President Obama’s scathing social media responses in which he took down Hollywood, the media and Clint Eastwood for Eastwood’s speech at the 2012 RNC in which he mocked Obama and Democrats by addressing an empty chair?

Yeah, me neither.

Obama’s a grownup, though.

I personally love that he’s offended that she’s judging him and yet “doesn’t know [him]”; I am reading that as “doesn’t know me personally”. As President, that’s going to be his day-to-day. The entire world will be evaluating his words and actions without knowing him personally.

Maybe he wants us to fill in the rest? I’ll start: “…national treasure.”

It’s part of a chain of tweets though I’m sure he’d like the implication of the …

Glad to hear Trump has his mind on important issues like the Golden Globes instead of worrying about trivia like security briefings.

It really annoys me that the media sites are correcting “over-rated” for him when reporting this. Dishonest! Sad!

Well, he personally knew the reporter he groveled so there’s no double standard here.