The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I hate to harp on this but it’s simply not true. She just spews shit out and it makes no sense at all. The problem is that no one calls her on it so it normalizes it. But she doesn’t say anything that a reasonable person would say. She doesn’t answer any questions that are asked. It’s her ability to somehow do this without any hint of a conscience or soul that’s so remarkable. I guess she’s good at that but I don’t see why anyone should respect her for it.

What do you mean nobody calls her on it. Everybody in the MSM calls her on it all the time. Hell even many of the Fox anchors. Stop her and say KellyAnne that’s not true, and some like Chris Wallace even play the tape of saying the exact opposite of what she says he said. But by the time the tape is finished, she has figured out away of spinning it so that what Trump said seems less idiotic, less threatening and more reasonable to the viewer.

You are looking at her from a completely partisan view. You sound exactly like my Republican friends who insisted for years that Obama wasn’t a good speaker he just was good at reading words off a teleprompter. I said well first objectively that can’t be true, he went from two-term state legislator to POTUS and his only obvious talent was his oratorical skills. Second, even for somebody like myself who was predisposed to oppose Obama positions, I liked listening to the man, even when I disagreed with damn near everything he said. As much as I despise Trump, I like to listening to KellyAnne. That takes talent.

This sounds just like her I laughed out loud. “I think the American people X” is her go to.

Sure, they object and try to argue with her in the moment but then they just invite her back on the next day for more complete and utter bullshit. That’s what I meant by not calling her on it. They just let her get away with it time after time by constantly throwing her on TV. I’ll admit that she’s really good at just sitting there and spewing out crap. And I suppose it’s doing its job somehow, in the face of all reason and logic in the world. So by that definition, I’ll admit she’s exceptionally good at what she does and agree with you.

I felt the same way about Trump himself. “I know more than anyone else about X. I’m the absolute best at X. Nobody has more respect for women than I do. I’m more humble than you can imagine.” Every single subject he has to say he’s the best in the world at that thing, he knows more about it than anyone else in the world. It’s like the freaking leader of North Korea who is always bowls a perfect game, always golfs 30 under par, everything.

But I guess like a ton of people truly read that as ‘Strong Leader’ and not like, a middle school kid bragging about being the best at every single video game that becomes the topic of conversation at lunch? It just seems absolutely absurd to me. But that worked!

You doubt Trump now but when he wins the next election with 98% of the vote, you will see that you were wrong about him the whole time.

The other 2% will be put back into re-education camps.

Fixed that for you. Or at least, the FSB have fixed it for you.

Only 108%? Sad!

It’s almost MLK day soooo

I just want to record for posterity that @ShivaX mic-dropped a Teen Vogue link.

We know what you’ve been up to, mister!

Looking at pictures of Trump’s next First Lady?

Blame Twitter. And that apparently Teen Vogue is one of the hardest hitting media outlets around now. Because… of course it is.

I am willing to bet money that Donald Trump has no idea who John Lewis is, beyond a black guy who said bad things about him.

Seriously, I bet Trump has absolutely no idea that folks respect John Lewis, or why.

Maybe. Or maybe…

It’s not like Trump has ever been known to hold a grudge for a long period of time. :D

The furor over Trump’s remarks about Lewis has sent Lewis’s Eisner-winning graphic novel March up into the Amazon best seller list - and given I had a gift card sitting around from Xmas, I went ahead and nabbed a copy for myself.

FTFY.

Which newspaper is that from? Awesome :)