The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I don’t think he paid much attention to what others said on that stage. On the other hand, it could be that someone mentioned Crimea being taken by Russia on one of the morning shows he watches, so he just found out.

hahahaha… hilarious :D

So, Don basically admitted it’s all true.

Let me try to misdirect you by claiming misdirection!

Trump is the worst sore winner in history. It’s pretty clear he wishes the campaign never ended. He doesn’t actually want the job - he just wants to sit on his porch, tweeting “get off my lawn!”

Trump’s kind of flipping out at this point, effectively confirming everything is true. The more worthless members of Congress, like Steve King, are taking up this rallying cry to “purge the intelligence community of the leakers.”

It’s starting to seem like something bigger at this point. Like some shit is gonna go down.

In modern America, shit won’t go down. Shit will clog the drain and leave us all knee-deep in sewage.

It would be a very happy day if an F5 tornado managed to find King while home in Iowa.

The “non-sense” part of that reminds me of The Onion’s fictional founder, T. Herman Zweibel with the unnecessary hyphen.

Well, this was unexpected…

Shitburger said they’d be doing that instead of investigating Russian connections.

Here is what will likely happen: They’ll say it was handled poorly, but ultimately those things are at the discretion of the President, so not illegal. Then they’ll cite previous Presidents giving allies intel or whatever.

I mean… I pretty sure technically the President could hold a press conference and read a top secret document on live television. At the end of the day he’s the final arbiter of classifications and the like. If he says something isn’t secret anymore, it isn’t.

Okay, let’s say the investigation proves the allegations true, what could the fallout & penalties be, and for whom? I’m all for investigating this, but I’m also interested in the ultimate payoff of such an investigation, aside from stricter adherence to protocols going forward.

I would think that’s the best case scenario, right? We want them to be more careful, and maybe this will help drive the point home to the President that this is serious?

I don’t know if its a best-case scenario, because I want more out of this than a rule going forward that people simply do their jobs. Adherance to protocol is something they should be doing anyway, and I want to know what, beyond future enforcement of protocol, we can expect out of this investigation.

As far as I’m concered, a focus on protocol going forward should be a given. I just want more; like actual penalties of some sort.

The talking heads on MSNBC and CNN both have this same opinion. Between Flynn and the NYT mention of ongoing investigations, things look like they are gaining speed toward something big, not slowing down.

I just want to say, holy fuck what an excellent summary of the current situation. Also don’t forget their complete pass given to LIES, LIES and more LIES from Trump and team, and also flipping on items related to the travel ban, the wall, hell, just about anything. If Clinton had even slipped a change in opinion on something she was crucified within the hour. It it was hinted she lied about something related to the Wall Street talks or the emails, again, crucified.

But Trump and team get a complete pass. It’s fucking disgusting.

This is a red herring. There was no security breach there, just a demonstration of operational incompetence.

The reason they are investigating this, is so douchebag Chaffetz can say he’s doing his job, while not actually investigating the REAL shit that is going down with Trump’s ties to Russia.

Right now, Netanyahu is speaking with Trump, and the contrast is amazing.

Regardless of your opinion of Netanyahu, the guy is actually a competent leader. He sounds like he knows wtf he’s talking about.

Trump sounds like a buffoon. When asked about anti-semitism, he talked about how many electoral votes he got. Literally. That was the MAJORITY of his answer.

It’s so absurd.

Morning Joe is giving the boot to Conway.

[quote]
“I know for a fact she tries to book herself on this show; I won’t do it,” Brzezinski said of Conway on Wednesday morning.

"I don’t believe in fake news or information that is not true. That is — every time I’ve ever seen her on television something is askew, off or incorrect,” she added.

Co-host Joe Scarborough chimed in to say Conway may not have been knowingly spreading false information but was just making statements “to prove her relevance.”
"I don’t even think she’s saying something she knows to be untrue,” Scarborough said. “She’s just saying things just to get in front of the TV to prove her relevance because behind the scenes she’s not in these meetings and any reporter can ask anybody in that White House and they will say the same thing. She’s not in these meetings. So why does the president allow her to keep going out and spreading false information?”

Brzezinski said Conway is “not credible anymore.”

“Kellyanne Conway does not need to text our show, as long as I’m on it,” Brzezinski said. “It’s not happening here.”[/quote]

“Not credible anymore.” LOL

Hey, she used to be credible, when she wasn’t working for Trump, and was constantly pointing out how he was total slime.

Leaked Presidential briefing:

Found on this entertaining twitter feed:
https://twitter.com/20committee