The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It’s to announce the new Labor guy from what I understand. Martin Shkreli maybe.

This got a good chuckle from me.

I feel like we’re forgetting Trump’s Razor here though, guys. Whatever the stupidest possible explanation is, is generally correct.

So. Termination of the F-35 program, effective immediately, to be replaced with an air-superiority drone program? Straight up ignoring the court order halting the Muslim ban? Unveiling of a new subreddit in which contractors to build the wall submit their pitches and upvotes determine who gets the job?

The sky is the limit here, folks.

Well, there’s also “what the press conference is supposed to be about” vs “what the press conference ends up being about” to consider. It could be to discuss the new Labor nominee, but I could see him spending 20 minutes talking about how much bigger his hands were than Trudeau’s.

Oh, that’s an excellent point.

I need a drink. It’s 10:45am.

I’m imagining that he shows up with a tiny mutant version of himself, ala Dr Moreau.

For a moment, I thought you wrote “Trent Reznor.” I thought to myself, “Yep, I have been ignoring him. Is that so wrong?” But I’ll tell you this… I’d rather have Trent Reznor for President than Donnie J.

I mean if we’re electing reality show hosts that pander towards populism, we could’ve at least gotten Mike Rowe.

At this point, it’s the only logic that actually works.

You know who else kept holding rallies after attaining power?

hashtagdailygodwin

To be fair and with no other context I did have a couple common, generic prescriptions that cost me a whole $1.15 a piece the other week. Thanks, Obama(care).

Snowden is just on vacation and Manning really liked being tortured for years apparently.

This press conference is making national news headlines for the incoherent manic nature of the responses of our chief executive.

Holy shit. He’s either coked up, nuts, or both.

Even with everything I already know about how fucking crazy Donald Trump is, my brain can’t even comprehend the levels of crazy I’m seeing.

No doubt Trump decided that underlings like Spicer and Conway weren’t cutting it and he needed to straighten the press out by himself. No one else was huge enough to do it!

So … Pence and the cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment by the end of next week?

Josh Marshall on Twitter was like “Anthony Hopkins played this scene better in Nixon.”

“Pray with me Henry.”

C’mon guys…it couldn’t be THAT bad…

That’s one of his answers today.

…what?