The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Agreed on some matters, although the big one (drain the swamp) is a huge LOL so far, and in my mind, I can’t imagine putting him in the category of a promise keeper.

Now if I were asked if I might categorize him as a babbling and demented narcissist, I’m in.

No argument here.

And if some old dude promised me that he was going to take a big dump on my front porch and then rub his ass on my glass front door, and then walked on my porch and yanked down his pants, the first thing out of my mouth wouldn’t be, “A promise keeper!”

I know we aren’t arguing here. I just couldn’t resist typing that little story.

Also, I’d like to read Trump’s wedding vows. All of them.

If/When

"Give Christie the meat loaf. Cut the glaze off his piece. No glaze for him! He doesn’t deserve glaze! Glaze is for closers, Chris! You think I’m fucking with you? I am NOT fucking with you.

I want to see him eat it out of a dog food dish."

Currently on Netflix! Just watched it (Glengarry Glen Ross) again last night. Good stuff.

Fifty Shades of Orange.

Edit: Also, sounds suspiciously similar/parallel to Harward’s “shit sandwich” experience.

Edit #2: Oh and I think it was Pat Nixon who created the supposedly amazing White House meatloaf.

It would be quite meta if Trump started doing Baldwin from Glengarry.

“Mr. President, what’s your policy on the two-state solution?”
“FUCK YOU, that’s my policy!”

“Third prize is your country gets nuked.”

-xtien

‘The news is fake’
‘The news is fake? Fucking news is fake? You’re fake.’

Seriously?

Heh, yeah, I got a good laugh out of that as well.

https://twitter.com/PresVillain/

This one (from yesterday’s meltdown, er press conference) is perfect:

How about this? A Full Transcript of Trump's Press Conference, Which Was Technically About Labor Nominee Alex Acosta

By the way, they have an updated version of this survey here:
https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

My favorite addition:
22. Do you believe that if Republicans were obstructing Obama like Democrats are doing to President Trump, the mainstream media would attack Republicans?

Too many of their questions amount to:

Q: Do you still beat your wife?

A:

1. Yes.
  2. No.
  3. No opinion.

I would do anything for office, but I won’t do that!
(Who am I kidding, yes I will)

I believe you mean:

Q: Have you stopped beating your wife?