The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Did he accidentally say the wrong country? Or was he making it up completely?

Ok, so if you want to see something funny, watch this old skit from Dave Chappelle, doing “Black Bush” and compare it to Trump.

Nope. Nothing happened in Sweden yesterday. He said Sweden like… 3 times in a row basically.

To be fair he didn’t specifically say it was terrorism, but he he clearly indicated something happened. Only… nothing happened in Sweden yesterday, other than I guess some show on eurovision was bad.

I’m not usually a fan of these kinds of things but… her reactions really bug me. Between the inauguration reaction, stuff like this and… well the whole RAPE thing… It really fucking bugs me.

I don’t have any commentary or jokes or anything. I’m just in a crappy place at the moment and came across it and needed to vent someplace I guess. That shit isn’t normal.

It was his first wife Ivana he is supposed to have raped though. Not sure if you meant it generally or in relation to Melania.

I meant Ivana. I’m just saying seeing her reactions given his history and personality. It fucking bothers me. A lot.

I hear ya. Personally I don’t have a lot of CPU cycles to spare worrying about Melania. But who knows, maybe she’s in her own private hell.

Put it in context in the video and it just looks like she’s looking at the notes, she keeps doing that same motion even after he’s gone.

click through for video … ugh I hate posting Fox News

Trump is an orange-faced shit monster but we don’t need to go making stuff up. There’s plenty to dislike without doing that.

Ugh didn’t hit the right reply button. @ShivaX that’s for you (obvs).

The former Minister of Foreign Affairs put it succintly:

Somewhere, a terror organization has people in place.

“Shall we go ahead with the plan?”
“No.”
“But … why not? Our people are willing to die for the cause.”
“They don’t have to. We just have to wait for Donald Trump’s administration to invent the attacks for us. Have a beer while we wait.”

And thus, without any acclaim from the press, Donald Trump ends terrorism.

So Trump has pissed off Sweden.

Fucking Sweden.

Apparently the news director at Fox news is now the most effective contributer to the perception of terrorism, through his spokesman the President.

The best Cyber.

Looks like Michael Jackson has taken to hacking from the grave.

About the Sweden remark… apparently another case of “I misspoke” - oh gee. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This Sweden thing is just like Pizzagate. White supremacists desperately think that Sweden must be going through a crime wave after letting in refugees, and any lack of evidence is, in fact, a cover-up.

The good thing about pissing off Sweden is that we don’t have any nukes. The bad part is that we’re really good at holding grudges.

The worst part is that when the jackboots start marching and arresting liberals, Sweden is definitely the place I would have gone. Thanks Donnie for ruining my Von Trap escape plan.

The insanity level is completely off the charts at this point. Besides the Sweden idiocy, he also heavily attacked the media at his Florida rally, calling them “the enemy of the American people”. The mainstream media is an enemy of the State. WHO SAYS THIS? <insert Godwin’s Law here> I mean seriously, this is a tactic you take only if you intend to remain in power through sheer intimidation and brute force.

Outright boldface lies to the American people. Verbal attacks on opponents, the media and our allies. Campaign rallies for reelection 4 weeks after taking office. Multiple administration ties to a foreign government praised during the campaign and after taking office. Unconstitutional Executive Orders challenged by federal courts. Threats to use American military forces to subdue an American city.

How the fuck is this ALL happening in one month and there is still no impeachment process begun? If Obama had done any ONE of the dozen things Trump has done in the last 4 weeks the right would have been howling for impeachment and marching on the streets of Washington with guns drawn, ready to revolt.