The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It gets glossed over,* but Trump tweets like a bad late 80s/early 90s sitcom’s idea of how a teenager talks.

“I’m totally up to date, OK? I know how the kids talk today, with their mimes and things. Radical! Bad hombre! Skiddo! They love me, the kids.”

*Admittedly it’s hard to see past the ignorance, spite, and contempt for sentence structure to get to the antiquated phrasing.

Are you saying we just need to find the right after school special on racism and hate and we can stop a wasteful wall and the muslim ban?

Trump is the Fresh Prince of Bad Hair.

He’s not wrong, there are definite problems associated with the recent immigration; the rise in right-wing extremism. We’ve lost countless millions of moneys (but thankfully no lives) when fires have been set in refugee shelters. The streets are less safe when the “Soldiers of Odin” vigilantes go around and beat up anyone who looks “foreign”. The rise of the nazi-originated “Sweden Democrats” is a threat to our democracy itself.

But I guess you won’t see that on Fox.

Jostly, are you swedish?

This is all nonsense, right? There’s no ACTUAL muslim takeover of your country, right?

I’m puzzled as to what exactly caused this kind of fantasy to be created, seemingly without any basis in reality at all.

Presumably the influx of Syrian refugees, of which Sweden has taken a disproportionate share (relative to most other countries’ populations), though it’s still not a very large number in absolute terms.

Yes I am, and it’s a complete fabrication. It’s a fantasy that’s been put forward by our nazi and semi-nazi elements, as an argument for stopping all immigration. They want Sweden to be a homogenous society based on “traditional Swedish values” (whatever that means).

It’s been going on for years, but it ramped up when the Syrian refugee crisis started.

The connection between Bowling Green and Sweden has been revealed:

I imagine it is as simple as they have embraced a policy Trump is determined to reject, therefore they need to show how awful it is. So make stuff up!

I found this article rather interesting:

@Madly_Mad: Pray for Sweden. #LastNightInSweden #SwedenIncident

Video

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C5C_Y1gWAAAmQ2s.mp4

Borderline NSFW may want to put that behind a spoiler tag.

I mean… actual Hitler in this case.

The Swedes I know on socmedia aren’t all as positive as you are, including non-white Christian/atheist Swedes. They ask interesting questions like what’s the current Jewish population of Malmo and what was it ten years ago?

For sure, there are people I know on social media who aren’t as positive as I am. Some are downright negative. That doesn’t make the “muslim takeover” any more factual.

Are there places in Sweden, especially in the big cities, where violence is escalating? Sure. Malmö is one of them, where the number of gang-related shootings have been increasing the last few years. In Stockholm, where I live, there’s also a rise in some suburbs, as well as a tendency to attack police and rescue workers with stones.

But do I for one second believe these things are religiously motivated crimes, a sort of jihad on Sweden? No, of course not. It seems that the common denominators are, as they often are, poverty, unemployment, and the illegal drug trade.

Oh yes Sweden is in a terrible crisis. Their already very low crime rate is gently declining!!

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/swedish-crime-survey.html

Think of how many law enforcement jobs are at risk here! Truly, as Trump said, these are problems like never before!

Well hey, here in the U.S. the crime rate is the worst it’s been in 47 years, apparently.

That’s fake news. Their crime actually got so high they had an integer overflow in their crime tracking software, which makes it appear lower.