The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Again, I say that if we had more deadly traps scattered through society, that problems like Alex Jones would take care of themselves.

So no, you dont want to discuss Malmo’s Jewish population. Best i hand thus over to The JC.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/fear-stalks-the-streets-of-malmo-and-council-has-no-answer-1.36583

That was 2012, now the ethnic cleansing is almost complete.

Looks at the wall of posts attacking Trump for not wanting to talk about antisemitism

The irony on this forum is strong today.

What? Did I miss a bunch of anti-Semitic posts on Qt3 that no one commented on?

This forum is very light on BDS/PSC activists (and far right ofc) so doesnt have a problem with anti-Semitism.

There was the discussion of problems caused by immigrants in Sweden. there wasn’t any antisemitism, but there was the ignoring of antisemitism as a problem.

It’s like the racism bonanza. Failing integration because shunting immigrants into ghettos is easier than comprehensive integration efforts, and an anti-semitism problem that is not policed because of anti-semitism, and the authorities defend themselves by hurling accusations of racism at their critics.

All that said, Sweden is a pretty peaceful place and crime is not increasing. They should get over their institutional anti-semitism though, and, you know, lead by example.

I’m not following you at all. Qt3’s blasting of Trump on his refusal to condemn antisemitism stateside is ironic because…?

I think he’s saying that because we’re all chummy with refugees and immigrants but those refugees and immigrants in Sweden apparently are antisemitic, the fact that we condemned Trump’s weak response on all of the antisemitic activity in the US is, um, ironic?

It’s like rain on your wedding day, man. Don’t you get it?

People weren’t ignoring it. In fact, @Timex was specifically asking if anyone here was from Sweden and could elaborate on the situation with Muslim immigration.

I wasn’t aware of this issue though; the news about Malmö that I see is dominated by the escalating gang violence. Now that I’m aware of it, I’m horrified that this is going on, and that it is not being reported on more.

So the question then becomes, is that reporting on it in Malmo from a legitimate news source that can be trusted, or is it creating the idea that such things are occurring?

I dug down into the archives of a major newspaper (Dagens Nyheter) and found articles describing the rising anti-semitism in Malmö, most of them from at least a few years back. I don’t see any reason to doubt it.

Apparently Obama sent a delegate to Malmö in 2015 to investigate these events, though I could not find any conclusion reported.

No.

1. Pwk raised the issue of antisemitism in Malmo.
  2. jostly replied and completely ignored the fact that that issue had been raised, instead talking about gang violence. I don’t think this was so much ignoring antisemitism as trotting out the standard “dont blame it on the immigrants” lines.
  3. Everyone then attacks Trump for ignoring antisemitis, which I found ironic.

What’s particularly interesting is that jostly wasn’t really aware of this as an issue. If public discussion of the fact that a large proportion of your muslim immigrants are antisemites doesn’t happen outside of neo-nazi circles, good luck formulating a decent public policy response.

Trump is the absolute last person to making a constructive contribution, but the truth is the fact that Sweden have had such a generous and successful immigration policy means that looking at the problems that have emerged - rather than denying they exist - is the best way to improve our immigration policies and try to win greater public acceptance of immigration. Because unless that happens it’ll just help the Trumps and Farages and Akessons.

Like pulling teeth, but he finally did it.

Yes, and sincerely I give him credit for it. Which puts him at -958. Keep it up, Donald!!

Eh, I would have if, you know, he’d said it when it happened and didn’t attack people for asking him about it. Better late than never, but hardly sincere on any detectable level.

Can’t understand why people are so mean to 45.
/s

Hey, at least he didn’t bring up his EC total or The Apprentice’s ratings.

edit: Christ, I didn’t notice he brought in the ‘double digits’ thing. What a douche.

Where’s our hashtag daily Godwin today, Gordon?