The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Autocrat Pylon is going to be live-tweeting the Oscars right?

If only someone would introduce a bill enforcing an increase in pylon construction.

https://twitter.com/colincampbell/status/835981327853830145

As if you needed more proof he was a monster.

That’s how I eat my steak. Maybe I’ve been wrong about Trump this whole time.

This is totally believable. The last few months of 2016 I helped open a new restaurant here in Seattle. One of the guys I had working for me in the kitchen was this total asshole (Trump supporter, but that’s not the only reason) who apparently used to work at Mar-a-Lago. He said Trump would call down to the kitchen at 2 am and order things like 10 big scallops, well-done, with ketchup. I was appalled, but he kept saying he wanted to go work for him again in the White House.

Well if Trump is putting ketchup on everything, as a cook, that gives you a lot of leeway to fuck things up and Trump would never notice.

Unless you cooked things properly.

Maybe he only notices things when they are done properly. And then changes them.

-xtien

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/835895102895714304
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/26/fake-news-is-a-potent-political-strategy-its-also-a-cop-out/

The Fix’s Callum Borchers noted something unusual about the White House’s press strategy this week: It has a tendency to not comment on negative stories until they have already published, and then it simply dismisses them out of hand and attacks the media. It happened with this week’s AP story on a draft Department of Homeland Security memo that entertained the idea of dispatching 100,000 National Guard troops to deport illegal immigrants. And it happened with CNN’s story about Kellyanne Conway being pulled off TV by the White House.

It’s a strategy that, as Borchers notes, suggests the White House isn’t really interested in litigating the details of the reporting, but would rather use the stories to label the media the enemy, after the fact.

But perhaps it’s also because they realize they can’t really litigate the details – that they don’t have a leg to stand on.

I like well-done meat sometimes. But not with ketchup. I maintain that distance from the creature’s tastes, anyway.

Only 2,999,918 more to go…

Sure, make your store bought sirloin and turn it into jerky. Don’t buy an aged NY Strip choice cut and kill it! It is a crime against food.

The funny thing about this is, that Chefs often joke about people that order steaks well done, often they use the term, NY Strip, kill it. And often times they grab the more subpar cuts, because you won’t be able to tell the difference anyway.

What’s interesting about this story is they never come out an specify what the split was on the votes cast by illegally registered non-citizens. Given the counties represented, I’d be willing to say it was close to 50/50 Republican/Democrat, which makes it completely moot, as if 84 votes in all of Ohio wasn’t completely moot to begin with.

But yeah, 3 million illegal aliens totally voted for Hillary in 2016. How did people become this stupid? Is there a chemical in McDonald’s French fries or something?

Alex Jones would know.

Damn ninja. Was literally typing up an Alex Jones/ contrails joke.

Also:
“Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated.”

Except everyone.

Of the 83 voters in Ohio, I wonder what it means by “non-citizens”. I mean, are they actually illegal immigrants, or visa holders, or are they just people who aren’t citizens in Ohio? Like, people like Trump’s kids who are illegally registered in multiple states?

Gotta post the rest of that golden paragraph:

The man who hosted the show less than two years ago apparently still unaware it’s a live broadcast, despite the word LIVE being in the title for nearly all of its 40+ years. Also, the show was off that night and aired reruns.

That is a 54 dollar cut of steak. I checked the menu at the restaurant.

And he eats it well done with ketchup.

A cow died for this, the least decent thing you could do is have it prepared correctly.

Look, above all, it is a waste of money. Cooking steak too long makes good cuts of steak taste like mediocre ones, if you want mediocre steak, go to TGI fridays. Cheaper, and you get unlimited appetizers.

Like, if you like well done, honestly, get a dry-aged 50 dollar NY strip steak (or ribeye, which I prefer) and get it medium rare, close your eyes, eat a piece, and savor the melt-in-your-mouth goodness of a medium rare prime steak. My favorite meal ever.

When I moved to California from Texas years ago I met people that didn’t realize it was broadcast live. It’s not out here as they show it three hours later at 1130 PST.