The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It just furthers the idea that Trump is just like a weird parody account of a rich person.

Like, he has limitless means to enjoy all of the finer things in life, but he has no actual TASTE or ability to appreciate anything. He’ll buy an expensive steak, because it’s expensive… but has no idea what’s good about it, or what he’s paying for.

You see it with basically everything about him… It’s all this gaudy show, with no class at all. He’s like an unfunny version of Dangerfield’s character from Caddyshack.

On some level, you could imagine this if he had grown up blue collar, and only came into money late in life, so just was never exposed to fancy shit… But he’s been rich his whole freaking life. He’s got no excuse. He’s just an asshole.

Here’s Trump pretending to eat like a normal person. Only after the shot he probably dumps the whole thing in the trash and gets his shitty ketchup steak.

An asshole who apparently likes ketchup on most everything.

Probably gets him votes in Pittsburgh.

Ran out of ketchup last november… totally ruined thanksgiving!

Certain segments are pre-recorded. He’s done the show, he knows that.

Sassy Trump is back

Drunk Trump is best Trump:

Like that weird neighbor you have.

“I bet they’re asleep in New York. I bet they’re asleep all over America.” Trump angrily struck the side of the ketchup bottle. “Of all the strip steaks on all the tables in all the world, I can’t get enough ketchup on mine.”

Love Drunk Trump. Sassy Trump is close though.

I mean, set it all aside, but who the hell puts ketchup on a steak? I mean Jesus, of all the things ketchup? Not even steak sauce like A1, strait ketchup?

What a maroon.

I am a “very well done steak with A1 sauce” guy, but even I will never order steak when I go to a restaurant. because it just seems like the wrong thing to do.

Bro, stick to pizza.

http://i.imgur.com/AyJzPmG.gif

I pretty much do. I have steak maybe 3-4 times a year and pizza about 2-3 times a week.

It was probably already clear, but I just found your post amusing as a combination with your forum handle. :)

I’ve heard from more than one source that KFC and Big Macs are staples of his diet. That taco bowl is probably the healthiest thing he eats.

My mom used to overcook the shit out of steak when I was a kid. You needed ketchup, A1, or even pancake syrup to make it chewable enough to go down. Put me off of steak entirely till I was well into my teens. Good way to get you to avoid red meat I guess.

This is why his body looks like a literal sack of garbage.

Trump has an endless list of faults. How he eats his steaks is hardly one of them. His appearance also wouldn’t matter if he wasn’t such as ass about everyone else’s appearance too.

On a side note, I grew up thinking I hated steak. What I found out is I very much dislike sirloin, and I can’t stand having any steak overcooked… errr I mean well-done.

I fixed that for you