The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It was a scary read for me also. Not to mention, how is it we’ve gone this long without at least one President fucking up bad enough that it needed to be addressed?

Because once upon a time, the population had an IQ larger than their shoe size.

I suspect it’s set up like that so the opposition party can’t tie up the President with a lot of unfounded charges and court appearances.

There is a mechanism to remove the President from power temporarily, though, isn’t there – in the case of illness, inability to serve, etc. I would think the President slaying someone on camera would cause this to be invoked.

http://www.npr.org/sections/therecord/2017/03/15/520243740/trump-says-snoop-dogg-video-wouldve-ended-in-jail-time-calls-career-failing

The tweet in question

Yes, I’m sure Obama would have had Snoop arrested for shooting a comedy version of him in a video.

Of course, now 30 million Americans instantly believe it’s true and will fight tooth and nail to defend that belief.

Sigh.

Trump should ask Ted Nugent what happened to him.

Pretty sure it was nothing.

There were like numerous target range images being sold of Obama.

I wish I could have Snoop’s failing career.

He can keep the career. I’ll take the cash, though.

Wasn’t there also lynched and burned effigies of Obama as well? And didn’t POTUS suggest someone should assassinate Clinton during the campaign?

Pointing out Republican or Trumpian hypocrisy is like screaming at the wind to stop.

Agreed.

I’ve found the most satisfying tactic thus far vs. my overtly conservative Trumpist friends is to simply throw their own criticisms back at them. In this case something like “Are you saying Trump is offended by the Snoop Dogg video? Does he need a safe space? What a snowflake! A real man would challenge Snoop to a rap battle. #MAGA - Make America Gangsta Again!”

Ridiculous? You bet. It does seem to piss them off though, so I’ll take it.

That’s great!

Our President cannot speak a single coherent sentence to save his life. Even when the subject is the one and only thing on Earth he knows about: himself.

I wonder if he could pass the tests ER people give to test whether patients are suffering from a concussion?

At this point it’s obvious that his brain isn’t working right. He’s almost certainly suffering from some kind of senility or dementia.

Fuller context:

The man is really profoundly stupid. A true imbecile.

Who gives a shit that he made money for NBC? Does he understand that he is the most powerful man in the world, heir to the office of Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln? Fuck, even Dubya started to read biographies of former presidents.