The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

So, it is legal in that state at 1001 feet?

I suspect there’s a stiffer penalty…pardon the pun.

He actually doesn’t understand the concept of news media. He thinks it’s the same as Friends.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/16/spicer-says-trump-stands-by-unproven-allegation-that-obama-ordered-wiretapping-of-trump-tower/?hpid=hp_hp-banner-low_spicer-435pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.850f2f0290d2

Seriously, I laughed out loud with people looking quizzically at me.

Some brilliant stuff there. I was laughing so much I drew a crowd in my own house.

https://twitter.com/BillsNewAccount/status/842427901488308224

Video:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/842409899359375361

TheHill: Social media users challenge source of Irish proverb shared by Trump

President Trump on Thursday met with Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny in honor of St. Patrick’s Day Friday and shared one of his favorite Irish proverbs, whose source was met with some skepticism on social media.

“As we stand together with our Irish friends, I’m reminded of an Irish proverb – and this is a good one, this is one I like, I’ve heard it for many, many years and I love it,” Trump said. “Always remember to forget the friends that proved untrue, but never forget to remember those that have stuck by you.”

A White House spokeswoman said the proverb was “originally supplied in an email on March 8 by the State Department via [the National Security Council] as building blocks in advance of this event. These building blocks were supplied in the context of the Shamrock Ceremony and were ultimately used in the prepared remarks for the luncheon.”

The spokeswoman also shared a list of books and website the quote has been shared on.

After Trump’s luncheon, however, many were quick to point out on social media that a poem by Nigerian poet Albashir Adam Alhassan includes a similar stanza.

Edit: Full speech (poem begins at 2:18):

Edit 2: I can’t seem to locate the original poem or any info about Albashir Adam Alhassan.

Edit 3: Found some random 2014 blog post where the poem is credited to Alhassan.

The wiretapping sorry keeps getting better. When asked for evidence, and pointed out that none of the intelligence committees have any evidence, Spicy, at a press briefing, cited various random unsubstantiated sources.

He’s the fucking president. If there was evidence, HE COULD JUST GET IT. Directly from the justice department. He doesn’t need to get it from the media.

Indeed, that is the fucking point of press briefings. For the government to say what the facts actually are, so the press can report it.

Facts aren’t just telling the press what garbage internet sites say.

For fucks sake, are you guys who voted for Trump even the tiniest bit ashamed of yourselves yet?

I thought those sources were fake news? Oh, wait, I’m using logic, my bad.

My god. I’ve had to stop reading like six times because my sides hurt so much from laughing. Tears, streaming down my face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMDkQd75HvA

He’s afraid to even make eye contact with her. His body language is hilarious.

You really need the full audio context:

[quote]
Photographers: Can we get a handshake?
Merkel (to Trump): Do you want to have a handshake?
Trump: no response
Merkel: makes awkward face[/quote]

WTF is with this manbaby?

It’d be interesting to see if Trump’s ever actually dealt with a female CEO before. Maybe it’s his secret weakness. Sad!!

He probably thought “Well, if the British didn’t tap my phones it must have been the Germans!” and now he’s mad at them. Or he saw the headline “Leader of the Free World meets Trump” and is throwing a tantrum.

In honor of the day and my heritage, just wanted to post one of my favorite Irish proverbs, very dear to my heart:

"I just start kissing them.
It’s like a magnet. I just kiss.
I don’t even wait.

And when you’re a star, they let you do it.
You can do anything.

Grab them by the pussy.
You can do anything."

This guy is so reckless and irresponsible.

I’m sure he’s pissed that she was called the leader of the free world instead of him. Plus, she’s not a super model, she’s powerful, smart, knowledgeable, and by all accounts came ready to school him on how the world actually works.

I’m sure she’s just relieved that his tiny hands will never be big enough to give any kind of credible massage.