The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I would consider giving up healthcare for a river of chocolate.

“Lisa needs braces!”

How’s he supposed to broker peace in Palestine with all this new responsibility?!

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/846182484584943617

Oh god, why did you implant this mind virus?

Now all I can hear is

“Lisa Needs Braces”
“Dental Plan”

Just have somebody drop a pencil in your butt crack. You’ll lose the train of thought immediately.

Not Trump… but I give you: the craziest person on the internet:

I don’t understand what even is the point of the flat earth crap. Why/how is that even a thing? Does anybody stand to gain from it?

[quote=“ShivaX, post:6227, topic:78530, full:true”]
Not Trump… but I give you: the craziest person on the internet:[/quote]

Thankyou, this lady is fantastic.

“Scientism is a religion and I don’t believe in religion”, and then later “JESUS is NO religion. He came to bring Relationship between our Maker and each other!”.

At least she understands the concept of euclidean geometry:
“your math only works on a flat earth! LEARN real calculations not your indoctrination!”

EDIT: I can’t get enough of this stuff, she retweeted someone else earlier:

“Some believe that 1.5 quadrillion tons of water stick to a spinning ball… others know #flatearth

It makes perfect sense but I didn’t realise before that flat earthers didn’t believe in gravity either.

Don’t you drag unschooling through the mud. Done correctly kids can learn a lot, fast.

The “new science” rationalizations in the flat earth community are really fascinating. They have to redefine gravity, propagation of light, magnetism, quite a lot of fundamental physics. But that’s not for this thread.

So after suffering a humiliating defeat on health care, Trump is back in the Twitter saddle again, boldly moving on and forging ahead by … attacking the Freedom Caucus! I’m sure that will encourage them to help you next time, Donnie.

The sudden outburst of tweets pretty much shows that they took away his phone over the weekend. I wonder who drew the short straw, and how they did it. It probably involves distracting him with food and/or shiny objects.

How does all that water stay on a flat Earth? Did somebody build huge dikes? Where are they…those must be true wonders of the world…

The willful ignorance and idiocy that exists in the information age would embarrass ordinary 13th century citizens…

I apologize. Unless you’re being sarcastic. I didn’t really research Unschooling much beyond that link.

Wait wait wait… the timecube dude got MARRIED?

stop being another brick!

The world is encircled by a wall of ice, like a bathtub, silly.

Well it’s a whole method of education, so yeah, I’m not being sarcastic.

But unfortunately for those of us who aren’t terrible, homeschooling and all methods associated with it are regularly the domain of crazy parents teaching crazy shit, so I don’t blame you for noticing that the crazies are there.

Trump built it to keep out aliens.