The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Flat earth theories often have tilted rims to hold in the water. They claim when you go up on the tilted rim you feel like you are going around the world but really you wind up falling off the camber… for reasons, I guess. There’s really no way to make even superficial sense of it.

Sheer perfection.

I read this multiple times and my brain literally can’t parse any meaning out of it.

Did you see Whiplash? J.K. Simmons is brutal in that movie, as an abusive music teacher.

I only got a bit into it, and then had to stop. He was too intense/scary for me. Seriously.

Loved that movie.

Oh God, I love that theory and think of it just reminded me of one of my favorite Youtube videos of all time, ‘The Earth Expanded.’

If only those were galactic clusters it would be a nice demonstration :)

I claim that the earth is not only hollow, but that all, or nearly all, of the explorers have spent much of their time past the turning-point, and have had a look into the interior of the earth. When Lieutenant Greely was beholding the mock sun at 120 deg. L., he was looking into our sister-world; and when Nansen saw the square sun lined with horizontal bars, he was gazing on what may be the future home of his daughter, then but two years old.

Fun book:

(Because I can never stay on topic)
Robot that automatically prints and burns tRump’s tweets:

Listened to an NPR piece on it. It’s just a new conspiracy following. Every aspect of science is refuted with, “well how do you really KNOW that’s true.” Example: pictures taken from space are, “too easy to have been manipulated and altered, or could have been distorted due to lenses, the effect of space on those lenses, etc.”

The robot also automatically posts video of itself burning the Tweet in response to the Tweet. I feel like all of human civilization has been building towards that robot.

Well, he may have been playing golf, but he sure hasn’t been practicing his baseball form

Those can’t seriously be real.

He’s thrown first pitches before, near as I can tell those are pictures from one of them.

Splitter? Circle change?

Screwball