The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Old but good

APRIL FOOLS! Zing!

We should be so lucky.

It was more from the standpoint of “you think we care about this” not questioning that it had happened.

I don’t doubt you - I just had to prove to myself that it wasn’t a twitter April Fool’s joke.

More stupidity here.

Paraphrased: “Look the plan that everyone hates, especially the Democrats? That plan doesn’t matter really. As long as we pass some plan, I’m counting it as a win.”

He doesn’t really care if his plan was good, or if the next plan would be good. He cares that the plan passes. I can’t even.

In which DJT tags the FBI after saying that he believes Fox & Friends over them:

Answers? LOL:

In her memoirs, Megyn Kelly recounted that Trump had yelled at her prior to a debate, because he had been tipped off that she was going to ask him a pointed question (which she did, and he hilariously was STILL unable to answer in a reasonable manner).

This is the thing about Trump. His hypocrisy is boundless.

Frak if I know which thread this belongs in:

On the first day of her action against TIGCS, Beyts told sheriff Donald Corke she was being treated for incontinence on the day she and Edwards had decided to walk through the course under Scotland’s right-to-roam legislation.

Beyts insisted she had taken every possible precaution to avoid being seen as she ducked down behind a dune to urinate “rather urgently”. She told the court it was late afternoon, raining and misty, and no one could be seen from where she was.

As she and Edwards walked back toward the club house, they were confronted by the resort’s course manager and a local newspaper photographer who both arrived in an estate vehicle. The Press and Journal photographer took photographs without permission.

[…]

The court then heard that Edward Irvine, 23, an irrigation technician, had told police in a statement that he and a senior security officer, named in court only as Jacob, had been instructed to follow the two women after he had spotted them crossing the course on a public right of way near the clubhouse.

In court, Irvine admitted he had read and signed that statement but changed his evidence, denying he had told the police he had “driven to the eighth tee to keep an eye on her”. Irvine told the sheriff he found the police interview confusing.

Irvine said he and Jacob had then joined Steve Wilson, the course manager, on one of the highest points on the course, at the eighth tee, where they watched the two women walking. He said he had asked Wilson to join him there so he could show him a patch of dry turf that needed irrigating.

He admitted taking a mobile phone photograph but insisted that Beyts had urinated on open ground, and was not hidden from view, as she had claimed. He did not show the photograph to anyone, and insisted that it was too unclear to identify Beyts.

Neither Wilson nor Jacob, the security guard, were called as witnesses by Trump’s legal team.

WTH even is that about?

I mean… if you pee out in the public, on a golf course, I don’t think you can expect privacy. I don’t think someone should snap photos of you peeing either, but this is a weird case.

Every golfer in the entire world has pissed in public on a golf course.

Seriously. Anyone here want to deny doing it? Because you are a liar.

Usually, when one of my friends is doing it, one of the other folks will shout at the top of their lungs, “Hey! What are you doing over there? What’s that in your hands?”

Is it the 3 wood?

“This is no time to have your putter out, Jack!”

Also:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/why-many-republicans-wont-support-obama-on-syria-attack/article/2535061

Obama wanted to strike Syria.

Republicans prevented it.