The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I don’t agree with that action… but I think I know how they felt.

That is… I… wow.

+1 You Go Girl.

Hey, I would have laughed too. Trump was probably thinking more along the lines of harakiri/seppuku (without the honor).

He got his phone back… incoming!

Well, at least he reduced his previous hyperbole to only American history. So now I would have no choice but to agree with those who said “Lincoln”.

With “witch hunt” implying that there isn’t anything there, my vote, at least in recent history would probably be the baseless accusations that President Obama had been born outside of the United States. I wonder who spearheaded that particular inquisition?

Q: When will Trump finally take any of this seriously?

A: Never.

Trump apparently doesn’t know about McCarthyism.

So much for the notion of Trump throwing in the towel because he hates the job. The bastard is going to dig in his heals and give America the biggest fuck you it’s ever known.

Why should he? Mar-a-lago will post bigly profits from the secret service paying Trump to stay at his own hotel to protect him.

Now we know how he’s going to survive his first extended foreign policy trip, he’ll just sit on Air Force One and watch FOX News all day while his handlers cancel or shorten most of his appearances. This is a huge let down for those of us hoping the stress from this trip would accelerate the inevitable…

You know how foreign foods often interfere with a person’s biological functions.

I was confused for a sec - I though that tweet implied he already gave a speech there, when his trip doesn’t actuallly start until Friday.

Trump photo op : “Look how much I love the Jews, I’m eating a bagel for breakfast on Air Force One!”

With a knife and fork.

And ketchup, probably.