The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

You think sitting on a plane watching cable news is going to help his mental health? ;)

You go girl!

Am doing it right?

Everyone remembers where they were when the nation stood tranfixed by Suitgate.

http://images.gawker.com/tz7b0bw7gvc3pvlyeuzm/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Spreading pettiness around the world:

He wanted to give a speech at Masada. I imagine they aren’t broken up over him changing plans to visit there.

How much you wanna bet that he didn’t want to do the walking involved?

You go girl!

I walked up to the top of Masada I don’t remember it being that tough. I don’t remember cable car being an option, I guess its been added in the last 25 years.

Trump is an obese septuagenarian who does not exercise, and the forecast high for Masada tomorrow is 37 C (98 F). Even if it’s only one long flight of steps, climbing them on camera sounds risky in terms of bad optics, at minimum.

Too much of his dwindling battery reserves would be required for that walk.

YGG!5

Sassy Trump is the gift that keeps on giving…

When I was at Masada, in 1993, the cable car was there for older folks. There aren’t any stairs. The traditional way to do it is to set out about an hour to an hour and a half before sunset and hike up the Snake Path. Watching the sunrise from the top is breathtaking.

Someone needs to Tweet @RealDonaldTrump "President won’t give speech at Masada because Israelis won’t let him land his helicopter on ancient historic site. MaSADa! "

You guys were wondering which GoT character Trump is its obvious it’s Joffrey like timed said. Joffrey doesn’t like stairs either

Or birthers… which is uh, extra odd.

My wife did that in the mid-80s