The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

https://images.imzy.com/prod/posts/imzyians-against-trum-post-1485489841807.jpeg

So, I had this idea for a political cartoon.

Obama, Clinton, and Trump are on presidential Jeopardy. The Final Jeopardy category is: The Beatles

The answer is: “Golden ____________ fill your eyes”

Obama: What are Slumbers?
Clinton: What are Twinkies?
Trump What are Showers?

So Sam Harris, of all people, says he knows for certain there is a Trump n-word tape. But doubts whether it would change anything.

link to audio

It wouldn’t. I mean, Quentin Tarantino is on record saying the N-word and people still generally like him.

I don’t think Trump supporters would care if he straight up started murdering black people… or the GOP for that matter. You think a tape with him saying something terrible would be anything different than all the other recordings we have of him saying terrible things?

I mean granted you said that but…

Care? I’d wager about half of them would help.

WTF are “Golden Slumbers”? Is that an old people thing? And why would anyone shove Twinkies in their eyes?

I’m thinking this wouldn’t be a very good cartoon.

Eww. I think I prefer the Slumberjack Song.

Buyer’s remorse:

Among people in 300 swing counties, Mr. Trump’s standing dropped to 34% approve and 54% disapprove in May, from 41% approve and 46% disapprove in March. Monmouth defined swing counties as counties where the margin between Mr. Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton was less than 10 percentage points in the 2016 election.

Vanity Fair says he’s Joffrey.

Varys should sue for defamation of character…

So, what does Trump have on Flynn? Or more importantly, what does Flynn have on Trump to prompt him to still be in touch and all chummy?

The fact that he was a paid foreign agent, and the Trump admin knew it.

Given how fiercely Trump personally defends him, it has to be more like “Trump himself knew it.”

Love me some Andrew Sullivan. This quote in his weekly article got my attention:

We can pursue that outcome while hoping our cold civil war doesn’t get hot — because this is beginning to feel like the 1850s.

Yikes!

Yeah, I’m sure this is going to go well.

Stephen Miller is the author of the Saudi Arabia speech. NYT: $110 Billion Weapons Sale to Saudis Has Jared Kushner’s Personal Touch

The showcase event will be a speech in which the officials said Mr. Trump would seek to unify the Muslim world against the scourge of extremism. Stephen Miller, Mr. Trump’s senior policy adviser, is writing the speech, which officials said would serve as an answer to the landmark address to the Islamic world that Mr. Obama gave in Cairo in 2009.

White House officials have consulted Mr. Obama’s speech and predicted a starkly different tone from Mr. Trump. His goal, they said, will be to unify America’s allies around a common set of objectives, including a harder line against Iran and a pledge to share the security burden in the region. The speech will not include any apology for America’s role.