The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

You know how they’re all saying that I told the Russians about how Israeli spies had infiltrated ISIS? Well I didn’t say anything about your secret operating to infiltrate ISIS with undercover members. Never once!

Yet again, Trump me reminds of a four-year-old. “Mommy? I didn’t take any cookies from the cookie jar. So don’t go and look to see if they’re all gone. OK?”

Please tell me this didn’t actually happen?

I mean, there is no way of knowing, but it wouldn’t surprise anyone at this point.

And here I was ready to post in the Optimism thread that the trip seemed to be going so well thus far. His visit to the Western Wall was fairly respectful (despite snubbing the Israelis), his meetings with Saudi leaders fairly normal (weird glowing orb photo op excepted) and his speech actually sane sounding, politically positive and on message. We actually had 24 hours of Trump being as close to Presidential as he’s been since the inauguration.

And then today. That thunderclap you heard that shook the room, that’s not a storm coming, that was a sound of 100,000 U.S. intelligence community folks slapping their palms to their faces after Trump confirms to the world that “Yes indeed, I did leak classified Mossad intelligence to the Russians, but I never said it was from Israel!”

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity…

I mean, the Saudis are world-class experts at catering to spoiled brats who owe their wealth and power to an accident of heredity

YGG,

(Actual real-world sinkhole, not an Onion article.)

You know, I listened to remarks from Trump and Netanyahu earlier and thought, “if only he (Trump) actually believed what he is saying about things like human dignity, this would be a much different presidency”

And btw, the budget being announced tomorrow reportedly has 1.7 trillion in cuts to stuff like Medicaid, farm subsidies, and pensions.

Human dignity, indeed.

I clicked where the Like button used to be.

Israel, it’s not the Middle East anymore.

I’m developing a Pavlovian pain response to hearing Trump’s words.

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18528069_10156228756575550_3365990596091957905_n.jpg?oh=ccec54d5b9612128a90143f4e8225a8c&oe=59C1BFE6

“I just flew back from the Middle East and boy are my arms tired!”

“No one knew peace in the Middle East would be so hard”

When your Twitter handle is too awesome for screening.

Such stamina.

Everything Trumped bitched about he has become guilty of. The sad thing is he doesn’t even know it.