The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

He was guilty of it at the time.
Folks figured this out in the primary… whatever Trump says about someone else, is most true of himself. It’s some kind of weird psychological tick, where he’s criticizing his own faults out loud.

Yeah, it’s called displacement. It’s a mal-adaptive strategy that individuals use to deflect anticipated criticism (mind when I say mal-adaptive, obviously he still won).

I guess this fits into this thread.

Trump - YOLO!

“with all of my friends” - is this for real?

It reads like something from a highschool yearbook.

Great minds think alike…

Cursiva is bad and rot your brain.

Will NEVER FORGET!
Does he understand what that means to a Jew? Is it a sick joke?

I believe Trump has a mental problem, on top of the narsicisim, I think he suffer some tangible illness that is killing the men he was.

I think it’s pure ignorance. Everything else he’s done seems to point to the notion he has no clue nor curiosity about the people and world around him if it doesn’t directly funnel cash into his pocket. That said, it pissed me off as well.

I don’t think he’s sly enough to make that joke.

“What a long, strange trip it’s been.”

His entourage lives inside his head

Poisoning by Fox News, like so many of our grandparents.

Maybe not dementia but just regular aging.

Watching old interviews with Trump shows he wasn’t the complete idiot he appears to be today. Same with GWB. Back during his governor debates he came off as someone who had his shit together but by the time he became president we all thought he was dumb as a rock.

Or it is dementia…

http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/video-suggests-trump-suffering-alzheimers

GWB was on local sports radio here in Dallas yesterday and was highly articulate, talking about Churchill, Lincoln, how the office of the president is larger than the occupant, and all sorts of other musings. Didn’t like him at all in office, but he’s a nuclear physicist next to Trump.

But what about fool me once shame on you:. fool me twice moment? Was his on camera blockheadedness staged solely to appeal to rural shitkickers and Joe Sixpack?

Bush had a moment. Trump seems to be suffering a multi-month event.