The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

Please don’t further confuse me! :P

Jesus, what the fuck is that handshake?

Trump’s standard handshake being thwarted.

Heh, it makes Trump’s arm look like spaghetti. Floppy floppy floppy…hahahaha

Now you’ve done it, good sir. I must now invoke the Pere Ubu option without pity or hesitation and with extreme prejudice!

I’ve never heard this song before, but it seems insanely apt.

More Onion. They have accepted and risen to the challenge:

Ahhhhhh… the geek is strong in this sentence. I feel satiated for at least an hour.

Meanwhile, Christ! Bush seems likable compared to Trump. Trump’s presidency is probably the best possible thing for his legacy. Let us not forget, though, that the man has a lot more blood on his hands than his successor. (Early days, I know.)

The pope meeting a rich atheist, for comparison:

But Trump is a rich atheist.

I’m all for piling on Trump but this type of cherry picking one frame/photo out of an entire day & trying to frame it is really just disingenuous. It’s like the same thing with Melania brushing his hand away when he reached for it.

There are so many legitimate reasons to go after Trump, these posts just feel like Facebook posts that are so immediately false why bother?

He’s clearly not religious but that doesn’t mean he’s an atheist.

'Tis better to reign in Mar-a-Lago, than serve in Heav’n.

Check out this video that was brought up in some other thread here, especially the photo opp bit at 0:15.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/867314747141636097

yes, I watched that video and nothing struck me that the Pope was unhappy with seeing him. It felt more like the Pope is like “I hate this photo op crap”. He had some genuine smiles throughout the video.

So are you agreeing with me or are you looking at that video & seeing that the pope doesn’t want to be in the same room as Trump?

Yeah he hates em.
https://parade.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/obama-meets-the-pope-ftr.jpg
He’s on the record for hating Trump and what he stands for, that he would give him the cold shoulder should surprise exactly no one.
These are the same shots of the same things we see with Trump: